Wouldn’t SEO be easy if you knew what was stopping you from getting tidal waves of traffic coming from search engines?
Getting organic traffic can be easy thanks to a free tool called SiteChecker.Pro.
All you do is enter your website URL and a free, comprehensive report gets generated.
The report tells you your SEO errors and how to fix them.
Take the suggestions and more organic traffic is yours!
Furthermore, Site Checker is a free tool. Increase your search traffic and pay nothing.
This article will offer a review of SiteChecker.Pro and a tutorial explaining how to use the site checker for increased organic traffic.
Why You Need SiteChecker.Pro
- SiteChecker.Pro tells you the errors you’re making with your SEO.
- The tool reveals both Critical Errors and Warnings of Critical Errors.
- The tool tells you how to fix those errors.
- SiteChecker.Pro is easy to use. Just click “How to Fix,” and find out how to correct your SEO mistakes.
- Are you making errors with your headlines and subheadlines? Let SiteChecker.Pro tell you what to do to fix them.
- Are internal and external links reducing your chances of getting organic traffic? Find out with SiteChecker.Pro.
- If you want search traffic, you need to build links to your site. SiteChecker.Pro will tell you how your link-building efforts are coming by scoring your Domain Authority.
- Do you want to see the links you currently have to your website? Look at SiteChecker.Pro.
- Is your site so slow search engines won’t show your website to search users? Find out at SiteChecker.Pro. You will get scores for Site Speed Mobile and Site Speed Desktop.
- SiteChecker.Pro will reveal your score for User Experience on mobile devices.
- Are your images optimized for search engines? Let SiteChecker.Pro tell you.
- In addition to explaining what’s wrong with your SEO, the tool reveals what you’re doing correctly.
- SiteChecker.Pro has a plugin. If you download the plugin, you won’t have to keep entering your website URL every time you want to check your metrics.
- There’s a Chrome extension.
- SiteChecker.Pro comes in 10 different languages.
- You are allowed to use the site to check your SEO scores as often as you want.
- The developers are open to feedback from users. You want to see a new feature added? Tell them!
Tutorial: How to Use SiteChecker.Pro
Step 1: Go to https://sitechecker.pro/.
Step 2: Add your website URL where prompted.
Step 3: Within no time your SEO report will be generated. Even while you wait for the report to finish, you will get valuable feedback on your website.
Site Checker is the powerful, easy to use, website monitoring tool for system administrators, web developers, designers, and anyone else.
SEO Tools Compared
Site Checker.Pro compared to Ahrefs Based on my research for my Ahrefs review, Ahrefs is the best SEO tool in existence. However, Ahrefs isn’t free. On the contrary, Ahrefs can be costly for people operating on a shoe-string budget.
Site Checker.Pro compared to Yoast I use the Yoast plugin. I consider it my SEO coach. I use Yoast before I publish. You should use SiteChecker.Pro after you publish to discover what you’ve done wrong.
Site Checker.Pro compared to Hubshout As my Hubshout review explains, you should use Hubshout to check which keywords you rank for. Therefore, while Hubshout is also a free SEO tool, Hubshout and SiteChecker.Pro are used for different metrics.
SiteChecker.Pro is a free tool. You pay nothing to use it.
This review just scratched the surface of all you can do with SiteChecker.Pro.
There are actually over 100 metrics the tool reveals to you about your website.
Many website creators can’t afford to outsource to a professional SEO company. So, don’t. SiteChecker.Pro will give your website a thorough SEO audit for free.
Are you ready to try SiteChecker.Pro? Head over to https://sitechecker.pro.
Before you go generate your free SEO report, please share this review. That way other website creators can discover their SEO mistakes and easily fix them.
This was a sponsored post.