Follow Mostly Blogging and practice our effective easy-to-understand strategies.
I’m Janice Wald, the author of AN INSIDER’S GUIDE TO BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL BLOG, All the Instagram Tips and Tricks You Need to Know, and How to Make Money Blogging by Varying Your Income Stream, a collection of money-making resources, available on Amazon.com. I can also be found at Goodreads.
I write about blogging in order to help bloggers by giving step-by-step directions for content creation. I am on a mission to empower bloggers with tips and resources.
On this site, you will find tips for blogging, search engine optimization, social media, marketing technology, productivity, and monetization.
By following the advice in my posts, you will be able to increase your content’s visibility. Let me help you increase your traffic as I have done for so many others.
For example, my posts How to Improve Blog Traffic for Free: Get 1,000+ Hits Quickly and How to Get Your Blog on the First Page of Google for Free are typical posts you will find here.
My blog was
Nominated for Best Marketing Blog 2019
Nominated for Most Informative Blog Award at the 2017 Bloggers Bash
Featured in the Huffington Post
I am a judge in the 2019 Bloggers Bash competition.
I have been included in
- 100 Blogs That Will Help You Become a Better Blogger
- 15 Powerful Bloggers You Should Learn From to Grow Your Online Business,
- and 18 Content Marketing Blogs You Need to Follow Right Now.
More interviews are listed below.
Whether you are a business blogger, a lifestyle blogger, a parent blogger, or a reader looking for advice, there are tips that will help you at this site.
At Mostly Blogging, I use my skills as a teacher to help you succeed.
I do a great deal of reading about blogging, and I take blogging classes. Additionally, I attend webinars and conferences. I will pass on the advice that I learn to my readers.
By following my blog, you will save time as well as receive information since I will pass on the knowledge I acquire to you. These tips are proven by research and easy-to-implement.
I received 3,893 page views in one day when I had a post go viral from Google. Follow my tips, so your posts can go viral too.
I received 2,723 page views in one day when I had a post go viral from LinkedIn, and I can help you do the same!
Here’s what readers had to say
“Janice has a super amazing following of bloggers and business owners alike.
I am still amazed at the traffic stats Janice’s blog gets. This is a testament to the amount of work and the passion she puts into her brand and business. If you want to build a brand and a business then follow Janice and Mostly Blogging.” Phillip Dews
“This post contains a lot of helpful advice. Many newbie bloggers will avoid the pain of learning how to blog the hard way. My blogging adventures started years ago and I was not aware that your blog existed. I’m sure that if I had read many of your posts sooner my learning curve would not have been so steep. Nevertheless, I know where to find your blog now. 🙂” Treathyl Fox
“Your blogging and social media tips are far too important to miss. I’ve learned so much from you.” Hugh Roberts
“She runs a first-class blogging tips blog at Mostly Blogging chock full of practical advice that you can read, seize and use for your benefit. Janice and her guest posters put out a dizzying array of helpful, usable content.” Ryan Biddulph
“All of your blogging advice is the reason I’ve grown.” Katherin Garland
“Mostly Blogging is one of the more valuable info sites, and I recommend it to people all the time because it does deliver what the headlines claim. I find your site one of the authentic ones – and there aren’t many!” AnythingExceptHousework
“Everyone, Janice is a blogging networking ninja. She’s taught me more about networking than anything else I’ve found on the internet.” Skipah’s Realm
“You give us so, so much valuable information that you’re not going to get on every. other. blog.” HungryBeastling.com
“Bloggers that are not novices in the blogosphere and are well established in their blog should check in with this site often. Let’s face it… things change so rapidly. You seem to be spot on and ready to share new tips or tools for bloggers. Thank you, Janice. I will continue to offer you and your blog up as the “go-to site” for anything to do with blogging!” firstname.lastname@example.org
I was doing the tips as I was reading it… I got blog traffic in just 5 minutes or so after posting! This is amazing! Thank you, Janice, for this. Phoebe, https://soulinsurreal.wordpress.com/
Your site brings me a ton of traffic. In my top 10 referrals. http://www.jemseclectichome.com/
You certainly made a difference and you continue to do so. My less-than-6-month-old blog’s traffic went from 100 to 1100 shortly after I joined your Stumble Upon group. Margaretha, EquineGuidedGrowth
Your blogging tips have been skyrocketing my traffic on the social platforms. Rajat Chakraborty Pack-UR-Bags
Janice Wald (of Mostly Blogging) is a blogging maven, the expert I trust to have good tips about how to boost your blog from never-read to viral-star… If you are not following her blog already, I highly recommend it. Tim Gatewood, Minister is a Verb
Janice truly deserves all the love in the world. The way she helps out supports us bloggers is one of the best things happening on WordPress. A.B. Mood, Couchpotahto
This has to be one of the best blogs for people with a thirst to learn more about blogging and find tools to help save time. AnythingExceptHousework.co.uk
Since I’ve started blogging, I have been looking for all the blogging tips I can get my hands on, and have invested in a lot of blogging courses. I’ve even shared many blogging tips. Yet, Janice managed to share some marketing ideas I have not heard of in the blogging world. Crystal, Tidbits of Experience.com
Janice, your blog is also on my list of “blogs everyone should follow.” Your articles are always a wealth of helpful information! Susan, ofeverymoment.com
Thanks for the great (and practical) blogging advice Janice! Your posts have helped me drive more traffic to my blog. Keep doing what you do! Tanasia Kenney, Tanasia’s Beauty Blurb
Hi Janice. I read so many articles which promise ways to increase traffic. Yours is the first one that has given me tools which I really feel I could implement. Pomegranate Days
Thanks Janice, for keeping me from giving up…you changed the course…feels motivating…, trawellblogging.wordpress.com
Thanks for all of the great and easy to use instructions in your post today! You could teach WordPress and some of those other sites how to do a better job in their written explanations! Melanie, melanieredd.com
I always glean so much info, and help!! from your posts. I am a Janice groupie!! So glad I have you as a resource!! Thank you!! Melinda, Purpleslobinrecovery
Just wish to say your article is astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply excellent and I could assume you are an expert on this subject… Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work. Russ Cardillo, Tinychat.com/healthyweightlos
Thank you! I spent a lot of time on your blog yesterday as it is so well done! You are very straightforward and take the fear out of the technology component for new-ish bloggers like myself. You have definitely found your calling. Cheryl, fourcamelsandacoffeetogo.wordpress.com
Are you ready to see your blogging improve and your traffic increase?
You will get my 137 Free Blogging Tools PDF just for signing up. You can have the tools all in one compact list. Referencing a downloadable list will save you hours of time that it would take to read my posts on those tools.
By night, I am a happy blogger, wife, mother of three daughters, and a dog owner. Ancient and medieval world history are my passions, and I have taught both at the middle school level. I hold a Master’s Degree in Education.
Musical theater is a passion of mine. I have acted in community plays three times.
My writing has been featured in
- Biggest Mistakes Small Businesses Make
- Copywriting Marketing from Marketing News Updates
- Free Blogger Tutorial
- Social Media Views
- Tweeteraser Nightly News
- SEO Daily
- Digital Marketing Daily
- Grow Map
- Expert Blogger Interview: Janice Wald of Mostly Blogging
- Enzine Articles
- Basic Blog Tips
- Blogging From Paradise
- Nothing Any Good
- My Work From Home Money
- Donna Merrill Tribe
- Successful Blogging
- Doing It WRITE
- The Virtual Times
- The David Phillips Daily
- Crime Writer Sue Colletta
- Personal Mastery
- Success Stories
- The Blogging Daily
- The Doug’s Views Daily
- SEO Today
- Firepole Marketing
- Chris the Story Reading Ape’s Blog
- Rogue Webs
- Gonzolnk Daily
- Hot Topics
- The TechNinja Todd Daily
- The Southern Progressive
- D.G. Kaye Writer
- Socialicious News
- The Needs
- The SITS Girls
- Basic Blog Tips
- The Connector
- Writing Tips
- Blogging Tips Daily
- SEO Masters Daily
- The Declutter With Abbi Weekly Digest
- Don Charisma
- Adrian’s Crazy Life
- Animal Bliss
- Harsh Reality
- Erma Bombeck Writers’ Workshop
- Big Tech Xpert
- Writer Wednesday Daily
- Intuitive Business Coach
- Welcome to My Circus
- Pastries, Pumps, and Pi
- Not in My World
- I am also a contributing writer for ProvenSEO, My Trending Stories, Personal Growth, Blog.Fotor.com, SelfGrowth.com, and Enzine Articles.
Lifehack Articles (among others)
- AN INSIDER’S GUIDE TO BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL BLOG, available on Amazon.com and Goodreads.
- ALL THE INSTAGRAM TIPS AND TRICKS YOU NEED TO KNOW, 89 MOSTLY-FREE HACKS, A GUIDE TO USING AND MONETIZING INSTAGRAM available on Amazon.com.
- How to Make Money Blogging by Varying Your Income Stream, a collection of money-making resources, available on Amazon.com.
- My autobiographical story Heaven Can Wait was published in Brushed With Death, an anthology.
Interviews (among others)
- Boost Your Blog with SEO
- We Asked You How to Make Unpopular Subjects More Exciting
- Biggest Lessons Small Business Owners Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Interview with Janice Wald from Mostly Blogging
- How to Improve Organic CTR of Blogs? 25 Tips & Blog Examples
- The 25 Most Powerful SEMrush Features for Improving Your Search Rankings
- Future of Education – Janice Wald
- The Story of How Janice Wald Started Her Blogging Academy w/a Student Turned Partner
- Women Who Rock with Success
- 16 Entrepreneurs Explain How They Use Facebook for Business
- Bloggers’ Products: Janice Wald and Her Academy
- How to Create a Successful Business Online: Experts Roundup!
- How to Succeed as a Blogger: Interview with Janice Wald
- BizSugar Member: Janice Wald of Mostly Blogging
- Blogger Shares Tips for Bloggers and Marketers Through Her Website
- 48 Experts Share Amazing Social Media Marketing Tools 
- Video Marketing Trends 2019. Tips and Predictions from Industry Experts
- Interview with Janice Wald from MostlyBlogging.com
- Ideas to Boost SERP Ranking Without Building Backlinks of 80+ Expert Bloggers Roundup
- 100 New Year’s Business Resolutions for 2019
- 10 Success Stories of How to Make Money Blogging for Beginners
- An Insight into the SEO World in 2019
- Interview With Janice Wald From Mostly Blogging On Building A Money Making Blog In 2018
- 17+ Experts Suggest 3 Blogging Mistakes Bloggers Always Make and How to Fix Them
- How to Skyrocket Your Websites in 2018
- Protecting Your WordPress Site Without Using a Plugin
- 61 Morning Rituals from Highly Successful Blogging Experts and Entrepreneurs
- When You Should Disavow Backlinks
- Why is WordPress Better?
- 15 Secrets of Success Shared by a Professional Blogger
- 50 Strategies by Experts to Increase Your Social Media Followers in 2018
- Google SEO: Should It Be Your Only Priority? 61 Experts Weigh In
- 67+ Experts Share Best WordPress SEO Tips to [Boost Rankings] in 2018.
- Expert Roundup: Blogging Challenges “Target Audience Transformation” and “Outranked by Authority”
- 123 of the World’s Best and Brightest Marketers Share Their Top Social Media Marketing Tools for 2018
- Janice Wald Helps Bloggers, Authors, and Marketers Boost their Online Success
- Part Time Blogger: She’s a Teacher by Day Who Found Blogging Success
- Top SEO Service Industry Experts Local Search Tips for 2018
- Expert Round-Up: Top SEO Trends to Focus in 2018
- 15 Experts Reveal How to Explode Your Organic Facebook Reach
- 10 Bloggers Share Why They Choose Blogging
- 36 Experts Share Their Most Effective Blog Growth Technique
- Guest Author & Blogger Janice Wald of An Insider’s Guide to Building a Successful Blog
- 66 Experts Share Their Favorite Blogging Tools
- 27 Masters Giving Their 2 Unusually Actionable Tips to Write a Blog Post
- Author Spotlight: Janice Wald
- 65 Social Media Experts Share Their Tips and Tricks
- 206 Business Books: Recommended by Business Professionals
- 90+ Experts Share Their Strategies for Ranking Higher in Google
- 30 Motivational Blogging Quotes
- Podcast Interview: [EP 21 The Blog Chronicles]
- Get the Best Results for Your Expert Round-Up – 39 Expert Tips Inside
- How to Create a Killer Expert Round Up Post That Builds Links & Social Shares
- The Best Content Marketing Strategy
- Why Do New Bloggers Fail at Blogging? Experts Revealed
- 77 Expert Tips on How to Start a Successful Blog
- Expert Interview Series: Janice Wald of Mostly Blogging on How to Make Blogs Better
- 15 Powerful Bloggers You Should Learn From to Grow Your Online Business
- 18 Content Marketing Blogs You Need To Follow Right Now
- How to Blog for Fun Like ProBlogger, Janice Wald
- 35 Bloggers Share Their Top Secret Strategies for Getting Google+ Traffic
- 63 Experts Share Their Best Email Marketing Tools
- 50+ Experts Reveal They’re Starting a New Blog Challenge…
- Featured Blogger: Janice at MostlyBlogging
- A New Friend
- How to Deal With Negative Feedback on Social Media?
- Bloggers Share Their Best Advice About Blogging
Reviews of My Blog and Books
My ebook, AN INSIDER’S GUIDE TO BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL BLOG, was included in the 25 Must-Read Books for Bloggers and Entrepreneurs
Share a Review Day: AN INSIDER’S GUIDE TO BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL BLOG by Janice Wald
Promote Others: One Successful Blogger Shows How
Time for Reflections
- Convince and Convert
- About Funnel Xpert
- 10 Must-Read Blogs to Help You Become a Better Blogger
- CommentLuv DoFollow Blogs
- 6 Top Reasons a Woman Should Start Blogging
- 4 Blogging Fundamentals to Promote Your Online Success
- 3 Community Building Tips to Accelerate Your Blogging Success
- How to Impress Blogging Influencers
- How to Make Money from Virily and 6 More Revenue Sharing Sites
- Advice For New Bloggers: How to Stay Motivated Toward Success
- Favorite Blog Posts Roundup
- Everything’s Coming Up Rosie
- Basic Blog Talk
- Blogging Links
- Don’t Let Your Blog Sleep Like a Log
- Smiling Notes
- Michael’s Origins
- Ronovan Writes
- The Rogers Post
- Fashion and Style Police
- Edwina’s Episodes
- Eat Exercise Eat
- My Many Lives
- The Main Focus
- The Most of Every Moment
- Welcome to My Circus
- Finding Myself Through Writing
- Weird Wally’s Worldview
Quora Most Viewed Writer: Instagram (Topic)
- Quora Most Viewed Writer: Instagram Marketing
- Quora Most Viewed Writer: Following and Followers on Instagram
- Quora Most Viewed Writer: Blogs
- Quora Most Viewed Writer: Blogging
- Quora Most Viewed Writer in Social Media Management and Social Media Strategy
- Sunshine Blogger Award Nominee
- Biz Blog Summit Conference Speaker
- Quora Most Viewed Writer: Social Media Management
- Top Article in the BizSugar Community
- Quora Most Viewed Writer: Social Media Marketing
- Featured by the BizSugar Community
- 2019 Best Marketing Blog Nominee – Infinity Blog Awards
- Uppercase Conference Speaker
- Sunshine Blogger Award
- Twitter Chat Host
- Most Informative Blog Nominee at the 2017 London Blogger’s Bash
- Unique Blogger Award
- The Blog-aholic Award Nominee
- Black Cat and Blue Sea Blogging Award Nominee
- Inclusion in 101 Tips from Top Experts on How to Start a Successful Blog
- Inclusion in Top 100 Blogs to Read for First Time Bloggers
- The Sunshine Award Nominee
- Versatile Blogger Award Nominee
- Three-time Blogger Recognition Award Nominee
- Infinity Dreams Blog Award Nominee
- Two-time Dragon’s Loyalty Award Nominee
- Real Neat Blog Award Nominee
- Two-time Sisterhood of the World Award Nominee
- Heroes of Not in My World
- Three-time Liebster Award Nominee
I explain more about my motivation for blogging in If You’re Brave Enough To Say Goodbye, Life Will Reward You With a New Hello.