Update: You matter, fallen heroes matter, we all matter.
Update 2021: After watching the funeral of police officer Brian Sicknick who was laid in rest as a hero in the U.S. Capital, I am moved by the honor he received. After losing his life fighting for the country he loved, being buried in a place of honor shows his family and the world that he mattered.
When the holidays are upon us, you should know that you matter.
You matter now and the rest of the year as well.
Feeling unimportant is common at the holidays.
For people living alone during the shelter-in-place of the pandemic, it’s easy to forget that you matter.
The end-of-the-year holidays are here. Between the concerns of the pandemic and the business of the holidays, it’s common to forget that you matter.
Why do bloggers matter? Don’t their readers? Doesn’t everyone?
To do research for this post, I interviewed experts familiar with the area of self-esteem. They tell you why you matter with positive quotes for depression relief.
The quotes are from the worlds of literature and entertainment just to name a few.
Empowerment blogs such as this one contain positive quotes for depression.
By the time you are done reading this post, you will have methods and inspirational quotes to help you remember you matter.
Let’s get started empowering ourselves with quotes that affirm you matter and that all people matter.
“You Matter” Background
This post is based on the work of Matthew Emerzian, Founder and CEO of Every Monday Matters.
Background: Emerzian worked for the Kardashians and in the Music Industry. Emerzian had a panic attack. His therapist told him he’ll never feel better unless he realized life isn’t about him; it’s about helping others.
Today, Emerzian spreads positivity.
You matter to so many people – to yourself, your readers, your colleagues in the blogging community, your relationships, your online and offline communities, and the world.
However, sometimes it all seems so overwhelming and we disconnect from or simply forget how incredible we are.
This post will inspire you to own your awesomeness and will boldly remind you just how much and why you matter.
Bloggers and content creators give free information and empower others with knowledge.
Even if you’ve made mistakes in life, you matter. You are an inspiration.
As bloggers, you should let your readers know, “You matter.” You should also know “You matter,” and believe those words.
You change the world from the inside out. There are many bloggers, but there is only one of you.
Do you feel a pressure to be “on” for your readers and others all the time? This is common. You are not alone.
As humans, we feel. We have emotions. It helps to understand them rationally.
Covid-19 affected us all this year. Emerzian asks you to remember what your life was like before the shelter-in-place. Can you try to relate to your feelings and life then?
Which feeling do you connect to– preCovid or during Covid?
During Covid, people felt a loss of control. Do you still feel this way? Are you resentful? Are you uncertain about the future? Do you feel lethargic?
How to Remember You Matter
Take baby steps and move one step at a time.
Head hopeful into the future.
Act on your decisions.
Accept that life is messy. You will find perspective.
Be flexible. This includes being ready to serve.
Understand you might slide back.
Be honest about how you’re feeling.
Accept that it’s okay to make mistakes.
Accept that it’s okay not to be okay sometimes.
You’ll get a sense of personal accomplishment from taking these steps no matter how small.
Live like you matter. How can you help others more than you do?
For instance, Marketing Dive reports that during the holidays, a bedding company, Brooklinen, built a magical-looking dollhouse to cheer up sad children.
Lead like you matter. Get more prepared than you used to be.
How can you lead your readers? How can you be a better leader in your family? How can you help these people make wise decisions and care of themselves?
March 2021 Update: Subsequent to publication, I discovered a Quora community devoted to inspiration. If you need support to help you remember that you matter, you might want to check the group out. Here is the link to the community: Good Vibes Space.
I Matter, You Matter, We Matter
I matter: It’s okay to make mistakes.
You matter: Your words and actions are powerful. We play a role in shaping our readers and other people like our family members. You provide a service people need. You can lead the way. Bring compassion and empathy.
Your honesty matters. Your vision casting steers the steady ship.
We matter: We are stronger together. You are part of something bigger than yourself.
Support each other. The Mostly Blogging Link Exchange and Bloggers Collaboration Group were formed with this in mind.
You Matter Images
I found this graphic at PicsArt. You can find more You Matter images at PicsArt and other free graphic design tools.
I felt this image was one of the You Matter images since the graphic displays someone being gifted flowers. Clearly, they are special to the giver.
Here is a PicsArt blog tutorial.
You Matter Quotes
A Book Lover to Give Quotes
You Matter Quotes 1. “If you are feeling low, or trampled, unappreciated, or forgotten….and you are reading this, realize it is an illusion…the hope is real…you are valued…and what lies ahead…is brilliance.” Tom Althouse
2. “No matter how dysfunctional your background, how broke or broken you are, where you are today, or what anyone else says, YOU MATTER, and your life matters!” Germany Kent
3. “Your personal growth is the only thing that matters. You own and write your story; no one else does. Believe in your unique steps up the mountain.” Brittany Burgunder
4. “You have a right to be you. It is a privilege for others to be around you.” Janna Cachola, Short Journey
5. “Your happiness is meaningless unless it is linked with the total liberation of people around you! You matter; others also matter! Live life so well!” Israelmore Ayivor, The Great Hand Book of Quotes
Bottom line: Sometimes, we tend to forget the real value within us. With this, we need something that would remind us how precious we are no matter how many scars we have on our hearts.
Aaron Simmons, Founder | Editor, Test Prep Genie
Bio: Aaron Simmons is the founder of Test Prep Genie. He believes in studying smart rather than studying hard to be successful. On this blog, Aaron shares tips and tricks on how to develop smarter study habits. Learn how to test prep the right way. Ace any exam and become one step closer to your educational or professional goals.
“You Matter” Quotes
6. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. And when we bring what is within us out into the world, miracles happen.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “When God doesn’t grant your miracles, remember that you are the miracle he sent for somebody else.”~ Nick Vujicic
8. “Seeing a miracle will inspire you, but knowing you are a miracle will change you.”~ Deborah Brodie
9. ‘The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ~ Mark Twain
10. “Don’t allow expectations to put a limit on your actions. You are able to achieve remarkable things, regardless of what others may believe. So head out there, fight, and show the world how amazing you are.” ~ Nicole Addison
Name: Chris Cade, Founder
Website: The Miracles Store
“You Matter” Quotes
11. “You matter. How you feel matters. What you say, do, and think matters. It all matters.” (Richelle E. Goodrich, Being Bold: Quotes, Poetry, & Motivations for Every Day of the Year)
12. “Despite where you stand in life at the moment, always remember that your presence on earth matters as much as everyone else’s.” (Edmond Mbiaka)
13. “You matter. That smile you shared could be the sun on someone’s darkest day.” (Amy Leigh Mercree)
14. “Your world needs you right now; don’t take your life. You matter, you are enough, and you are more.” (Olawale Daniel)
15. “Your personal growth is the only thing that matters. You own and write your story; no one else does. Believe in the unique step up the mountain.” (Brittany Burgunder)
James Bullard, Founder, https://www.soundfro.com
Bio: James Bullard is the founder of Sound Fro. He shares his love for music on his blog, covering a variety of topics that will strike a chord with music enthusiasts around the world. He offers information and advice, drawing from his own personal experience in learning to play different musical instruments successfully.
“You Matter” Quotes
I struggled with chronic anxiety for nearly 20 years, as well as stress, depression, and other health issues, and for most of that time, I felt like I didn’t matter. But with hard work and persistence, I transformed my mental health, with changes in lifestyle, and mindset.
Positive and uplifting quotes have lifted me from some of my darkest and
suicidal moments and helped me to keep going.
Here are my top 5 on “You matter”
16. *Stop acting so small, you are the universe in ecstatic motion. Rumi*
17. *You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop. Rumi*
18. *Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. Thich Nhat Hanh*
19. *Because you are alive, everything is possible. Thich Nhat Hanh*
20. *If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito in the room. Dalai Lama*
Sandra Glavan, anxiety expert and founder of Super Sensitive Sandi, https://www.supersensitivesandi.com
My name is Sandra Glavan, anxiety expert and founder of Super Sensitive Sandi https://www.supersensitivesandi.com/, a website for helping people reduce and manage anxiety. I’ve been quoted in Best Life, Human Window, Morning Lazziness, and Blunt Therapy.
“You Matter” Quotes
Too many people are isolated and feeling invisible. I see it with my own friends, especially those who live on their own.
Here are a few ‘you matter’ quotes:
21. But you, you’re special to me. When I’m with you I feel something is just right. I believe in you. I like you. I don’t want to let you go. -Haruki Murakami, Norwegian Wood
22. You are worth finding, worth knowing, worth loving. You and all your one million layers. Always hold that close. -Danielle Doby
23. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. –Gautama Buddha
24. Just in case you have forgotten today: You matter. You are loved. You are worthy. You are magical. -Unknown
25. In a sea of people, my eyes will always search for you. -Unknown
Certified Life Coach
I put the text from this post about the importance of remembering you matter into a word cloud and made the shape a heart. The shapes reminds us we all need to find self love.
Quotes About Self Love
As a relationship expert, it is my duty to make my clients feel good about themselves and the people around them.
Any form of love and connection will always start from within, so we should always think highly of ourselves and that no matter what kind of situation we are in, we are all deserving of all the good things this life has to offer.
Here are my top 5 “You Matter” quotes I would like to share with everyone:
26. “Smile, Keep your head Up, Keep moving and Stay Positive. You’ll get through it” -Germany Kent
27. “Your personal growth is the only thing that matters. You own and write your story, no one else does. – Brittany Burgunder
28. “Love yourself. It is important to stay positive because beauty comes from the inside out.” – Jenn Proske
29. “We all matter – maybe less than a lot but always more than none.” – John Green
30. “If you always do what interests you, at least one person is pleased” – Katherine Hepburn
Founder @ Her Norm, https://hernorm.com/
“You Matter” Quotes
The Top 5 Best “You Matter” Quotes
Sending short messages or quotes to people this coming holiday is one of the many ways on how to make people feel appreciated and that they matter.
With the current situation of the world today, mental health should be the priority of all people because people with mental health issues are more prone to have episodes with this kind of situation.
Personally speaking, these short messages or quotes can do so much for other people.
That being said, here are my top 5 “you matter” quotes:
31. “If you are feeling low, or trampled, unappreciated, or forgotten….and you are reading this, realize it is an illusion…the hope is real…you are valued…and what lies ahead…is brilliance.” ― Tom Althouse
32. “Your personal growth is the only thing that matters. You own and write your story; no one else does. Believe in your unique steps up the mountain.” ― Brittany Burgunder
33. “YOU are enough. You have influence. You are Genius. You have a contribution to make. You have a gift the others need. You are the change. Your actions define your impact. You matter.” – Angela Maiers “You matter manifesto” SOURCE:
34. “Your life has purpose. Your story is important. Your dreams count. Your voice matters. You were born to make an impact.” – Unknown
35. “When you come to the edge of all that you know, you must believe one of two things: There will be ground to stand. Or you will grow wings to fly.” – O.R. Melling
Samantha Moss, romantific.com
I am Samantha Moss, I am reaching out to you on behalf of Romantific. As editor and content ambassador, I’ve been sharing my insights on topics such as dating, relationships, digital marketing, social media, and more.
CEO on “You Matter” Quotes
Here are some “You Matter” quotes.
36. “No matter how dysfunctional your background, how broke or broken you are, where you are today, or what anyone else says, YOU MATTER, and your life matters!” – Germany Kent
37. “If you are feeling low, or trampled, unappreciated, or forgotten…and you are reading this, realize it is an illusion…the hope is real…you are valued…and what lies ahead…is brilliance.” – Tom Althouse
38. “Your personal growth is the only thing that matters. You own and write your story; no one else does. Believe in your unique steps up the mountain.” – Brittany Burgunder
39. “Just a reminder in case your mind is playing tricks on you today: You matter. You’re important. You’re loved. And your presence on this earth makes a difference, whether you see it or not.” – Unknown
40. “You are valuable because you exist. Not because of what you do or what you have done, but simply because you are.” – Max Lucado
Kevin Lee, CEO of Journey Pure, https://journeypure.com
Business Owner on Quotes
Here are my favorite “You Matter” quotes:
41. “You matter. How you feel matters. What you say, do, and think matters. It all matters.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
42. “You matter because you are you, and you matter to the end of your life.” – Cicely Saunders
43. “Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
44. “Do something good for yourself today. You matter.” – Virginia Madsen
45. “You matter! You might be but one drop in a bigger ocean, but even that
drop causes ripples which affect every other drop.” – Sue Krebs
Edgar Arroyo – President @ SJD Taxi https://www.SJDtaxi.com
You Matter Quotes- Dolly Parton
I think the queen of motivational quotes is and will always be Dolly Parton, so here are my top picks for quotes that remind us we matter from Dolly’s Point of View:
46. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.”
47. “Being a star just means that you just find your own special place, and
that you shine where you are.”
48. “The magic is inside you; there ain’t no crystal ball.”
49. “Figure out who you are, then do it on purpose.”
50. “You need to really believe in what you’ve got to offer, what your talent is, and if you believe, that gives you strength.”
*Ian Kelly | *VP, Operations
NuLeaf Naturals, https://nuleafnaturals.com
“You Matter” Quotes
I’ve been always in pursuit of words of wisdom whenever life knocks me down.
Here’s a favorite quote of mine that keeps on inspiring and uplifting me during challenging times:
51. “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.” – Steve Jobs
This quote from Apple’s founder shed me some light when I had no confidence in myself.
52. “I’ve always believed that my ideas, talents, opinion, and thoughts are mediocre. I am not as brilliant and cool compared to others.
I was a slave of a 9-to-5 corporate job that robbed my time and passion. Not until I took a leap of faith and pursue my own business.
Little by little, I started to see the subtle giant in me. I started embracing the mediocre things, my strengths, my dreams, my skills. I started to live outside society’s standards of what’s good enough and what’s not.
The truth is, it’s just a matter of how you see yourself and conquering the ‘I’m not good enough mentality.”
I appreciate you for taking the time to read my thoughts about “you matter” quotes. This is something that has been on my mind quite a bit recently and would like to see what other people have to say.
James Pearson, Eventuring, https://www.eventuring.org/
My Quote Inside
53. “It is not the way you look, it’s the way you feel that matters,” a Banish movement quote.
54. “Protect the way you feel about yourself, first and foremost. Everything you see and hear is just noise, they are just what society and marketing suggest for you to be happy.
It is not about how you look – how perfect your skin, body or hair is – that does not fix your internal confidence! I know a lot of people who pretend their whole lives trying to achieve this level of perfection on the outside but inside, they’re dead and depressed.
We need to take time and put in the effort to work on ourselves and be our most authentic version – that will make us the happiest.”
CEO and Founder of Banish, https://www.banish.com
“You Matter” Quotes
55. “Be yourself. An original is so much better than a copy.” – Suzy Kassem
56. “You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
57. “You were born to be real, not to be perfect.” – Ralph Marston
58. “The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself.” – Maya Angelou
59. “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does that’s what makes you a winner.” – Venus Williams
Bio: Clovis Chow is the founder of the educational and student blog TimeOrganizeStudy, https://timeorganizestudy.com/. The blog aims to help students excel in school by teaching them time management, study, and productivity tips. Besides this, Clovis is also a journalist and strategy executive at SGExams.
You Matter Quotes
60. “I wish I could show you when you are lonely or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being.”
61. There is a light that cannot ever be extinguished. It is inside of you. It is you.
—NEALE DONALD WALSCH
62. You yourself, as much as anyone in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
63. Use what talents you possess; the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.
—HENRY VAN DYKE
64. You are your greatest resource—invest wisely!
65. All above quotations from Positive Thoughts for Troubling Times: A Renew-Your-Spirit Guide
“You Matter” Quotes
66. “It doesn’t matter who you used to be, what matter is who you’ve become.”
67. “Do not speak badly of yourself, for the warrior that is inside of you hears your words and is lessened by them. You are strong and brave. There is the nobility of spirit within you. Let it grow.”
68. “There will always be someone who can not see your worth. Don’t let it be you.”
69. “She added herself to the list of things that mattered.”
70. “I hope you know that you are capable and brave and significant. Even when you fee like you’re not.”
Lacey Warner Fitness
Fitness Specialist, http://www.laceywarnerfitness.com
“You Matter” Quotes:
71. – You might be but one drop in a bigger ocean, but even that drop causes ripples which affect every other drop. – Sue Krebs
72. – Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. – Dr. Seuss
73. – It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are. – E.E. Cummings
74. – The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of it. – Al Batt
75. – I am not what has happened to me. I am what I choose to become. – Carl Jung
Bio: *Phoenix Knor’malle is a Psychic Advisor on MysticSense.com and has been providing professional spiritual readings to the public since 2018. They are also a certified meditation guide and Reiki Master Teacher. *
76. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” ― Mother Teresa
77. It is a great reminder of the impact you can have in small ways everyday by touching someone’s life or inspiring others to take a chance or just be better.
78. “We must become the change we want to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
79. “Every one of us can make a difference to make the world a better place.”
80. “What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is the difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.” ― Nelson Mandela
81. “Anyone can make a difference in the lives of others.”
82. “We all have ability. The difference is how we use it.” ― Stevie Wonder
83. “Find your gift and share it with the world.
84. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing is going to get better, it’s not.” ― Dr. Seuss
85. “By caring about something you can make a difference for the better.”
86. Bonus “You Matter” Quote: “Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” ― Buddha
87. “All it takes is one person to share their light and make a difference.”
Mavens & Moguls, http://www.mavensandmoguls.com
88. “Feeling excitement for your life as it really is in all its painful and messy reality feels much different than having a fantasy about what life should be and complaining about what you don’t have and don’t experience. Be resilient.”
89. “Live authentically, including suffering authentically and celebrating authentically, then you will sing with a full voice.”
90. “When you know you can overcome anything, this self-reliance settles in your bones and you are free to dance your way through life.”
91. “When you know how to find peace in chaos, you can greet whatever happens with open arms.”
92. “Be demanding. Learn to say no! Damn it No! powerfully, and passionately when something is wrong for you, and to embrace yes! I say Yes! when you know something is right for you.”
93. “Dance! Hold your head high, move your arms with the confidence of a bird’s wings in flight, and glide just above the floor and then land–with powerful stomps of your feet. Clap and shout out encouragement to yourself. Be noisy, vibrant, and joyful in your dance.”
94. “If you are feeling depressed or simply out of sorts connect with nature. If you need new ideas, go to the wilderness.
If you need to mend your heart and find forgiveness for yourself and others—go to a place that has some wildness in it. Nature is a place to do nothing, to just be. Smell each part of nature on your path.
Lie on the grass or sit on a rock, watch the clouds move. Search for messages from the loving energy around you in the shapes of the clouds and in the behavior of the animals you meet.”
95. “Get out of your comfort zone. Get out of the habit of immediately making yourself comfortable whenever you feel anything. The feeling is a huge part of being alive!
Don’t reach for a chair to avoid sitting on the grass—sit on the grass! Sleep in a hammock or sleeping bag in your own back yard from time to time.
Let yourself feel the cold, feel the heat, feel the wind on your face, get soaked by the rain rather than maintaining a constant temperature or hiding under an umbrella.
Jump into a pile of snow and bury yourself in it. Walk for hours in a forest. Learn what it feels like to be really hungry and thirsty so that food and water feel like the huge gift they really are.”
Milana Perepyolkina, MA, CIP
International Bestselling Author
Dark Chocolate for the Soul: Turning a Bitter Life into a Sweet Life No Matter What Happens to You
Gypsy Energy Secrets: Turning a Bad Day into a Good Day No Matter What Life Throws at You Available on Amazon.com.
“You Matter” Quotes
96. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.” –Maya Angelou
97. “Your personal growth is the only thing that matters. You own and write your story; no one else does. Believe in your unique steps up the mountain.” ― Brittany Burgunder
98. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” –Gautama Buddha
99. “If you are feeling low or trampled, unappreciated or forgotten and you are reading this, realize it is an illusion. The hope is real, you are valued, and what lies ahead is brilliance.” –Tom Althouse
100. “When you come to the edge of all that you know, you must believe one of two things: There will be ground to stand. Or you will grow wings to fly.” –O.R. Melling
Eric Smith, Kool Stories Ltd, https://www.koolstories.com
You Matter Quotes
101. ‘When I feel down and troubled, here are the phrases I say to get my confidence back up again.”
102. “When you depend on people to build you up, they’ll have the power to break you down. You don’t need their validation to know your worth.”
103 “Be who you are and say what you feel. Because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr Seuss
104. “You are amazing, unique, and beautiful. There is nothing more you need to be, do or have in order to be happy. You are perfect just as you are. Yes, really. SO smile, give love & enjoy every moment of this precious life.” – Jynell St. James
Founder, Head Of Content Strategy
Hustle Life, https://hustlelife.net/
“You Matter” Quotes
105. ““For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.” ― Audrey Hepburn
106. “No matter what you’re going through, there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and it may seem hard to get to it but you can do it and just keep working towards it and you’ll find the positive side of things.” – Demi Lovato
107. “No matter what shape or size you are, you should feel confident in your own skin. You should feel like a beautiful woman, no matter what!” – Joanna Krupa
108. “No matter what kind of challenges or difficulties or painful situations you go through in your life, we all have something deep within us that we can reach down and find the inner strength to get through them.” – Alana Stewart
109. “Life is designed to knock you down. It will knock you down time and time again, but it doesn’t matter how many times you fall – it matters how many times you get back up. – Lilly Singh
Makeup Scholar, Website URL: https://makeupscholar.com/
“You Matter” Quotes
Here are several “you matter” quotes that inspire me:
110. “Do something good for yourself today. You matter.” –Virginia Madsen
111. “When kids grow up wanting to be you, you matter.” Seth Godin
112. “You were seen, you were heard and you matter.” Oprah Winfrey
113. “You are living, you occupy space, you have a mass, you matter. You matter, your heart matters.”
Reuben Yonatan, Founder and CEO of GetVoIP
You Matter Quotes Update
Blogger Hazo Emma published quotes to remind entrepreneurs that they matter.
Here is a You Matter quote from her article. “I want to put a ding in the universe.”
Making a difference, the meaning of the You Matter quote, is certainly something entrepreneurs aspire to do. You will find more You Matter quotes for business people here.
No Matter What Quotes
Some of my favorite “No Matter What” Quotes come from Goodreads.
No Matter What Quotes Example 1
“No matter how dark and hopeless a situation may seem, always hold on and never give up your dream.”
― Mouloud Benzadi
No Matter What Quotes Example 2
“No matter what happens in the outside world, as long as you have faith in yourself, no darkness can touch you!”
― Mehmet Murat ildan
Can you guess why these No Matter Quotes touch me?
They still confirm that you matter no matter how bleak things may seem in your life. No matter what, you still matter.
“You Matter” FAQ
What is the You Matter Movement?
You matter is a movement begun by Matthew Emerzian, the founder of Every Monday Matters. The movement serves to remind people of their awesomeness.
Wrapping Up: You Matter
There are people who’ve never heard the words, “You matter.”
They don’t know their actions and words have impact, that they matter.
I am telling you right now: You matter.
Although the introduction to this post was geared toward bloggers, everyone should remember, “You matter.” Hopefully, you found methods or positive quotes for depression relief that resonate with you.
We all want to know that our lives matter. Our life has a purpose. Despite what’s going on in the world, we all have that in common.
According to Marcia L. Tate, purpose gives longevity to our lives.
As your blogging tips coach, it is an honor to serve you. You matter to me. “I am because of you” is an African proverb.
I matter. You matter. We matter.
Readers, please share these “You Matter to Me” quotes. People need to hear “You matter no matter what you do.”
Goodreads, the social media site for book lovers, has inspirational “You Matter” quotes.
Janice Wald is the founder of MostlyBlogging.com. She is an ebook author, blogger, blogging coach, blogging judge, freelance writer, and speaker. She was nominated as the 2021 and 2019 Best Internet Marketer by the Infinity Blog Awards and in 2017 as the Most Informative Blogger by the London Bloggers Bash. She’s been featured on Small Business Trends, the Huffington Post, and Lifehack.