Are you interested in Viralwoot, the free pin scheduler?
If you need a free Pinterest scheduler, you are in the right place.
Let’s learn about Viralwoot, your new pin scheduler.
Update November 2020: In the years since this post was published, Pinterest has succeeded in becoming one of the top three search engines. Pinterest, Google, and YouTube are used more for searches than other platforms.
Therefore, discovering how to capitalize on using Pinterest is worth your time. Using the Viralwoot pin scheduler is one of those ways.
Are you frustrated because you just don’t have enough time to do all that blogging entails?
In recent interviews, bloggers cited lack of time as their #1 concern.
What if I told you I used to be one of those bloggers?
One time-drain was pin scheduling.
I use to use a pin scheduler in order to save time.
Do you want to know how long it took me to pin to my 144 Pinterest boards?
30 minutes each pin. What a waste of time!
It was high time for a different pin scheduler. That’s when I discovered Viralwoot.
Update: July 2022: Clicking on the link is returning a privacy error on Google Chrome.
Do you want to know how long scheduling each pin takes me now? Three minutes!
This post will offer a tutorial explaining how you can also use Viralwoot to save time scheduling your Pinterest pins. The best part, Viralwoot is absolutely free.
What is Viralwoot?
ViralWoot is a pin scheduler you can access by going to a website on any computer. Using the scheduler is an amazingly effective time-saving strategy. You can schedule your pins in bulk, analyze what pins are getting you the most website traffic, and meet like-minded Pinterest users called pinners, or Pinterest users.
History of Viralwoot
Viralwoot is only two years old. Since that time, this tool has evolved into a Pinterest marketing suite used by pinners, bloggers, brands, and agencies. As time passes, the company continues to grow and improve the scheduler.
Currently, over 70,000 bloggers, marketers, and other pinners are using Viralwoot. They can’t all be wrong.
They aren’t. Viralwoot is easy, simple, and quick to use.
How Viralwoot Can Help Your Blog or Business
- It’s not just a tool but a community of Pinterest influencers, where you can promote your pins, boards, and Pinterest profile to get more engagement and reach.
- Manage and grow multiple Pinterest accounts from a single Viralwoot account.
- Discover and engage influencers.
- Auto schedule in advance.
- Analyze your Pinterest performance.
- Manage your content.
- Schedule your Instagram posts.
- Discover and engage Pinterest influencers through a self-serve contest platform. Viralwoot has started Pinterest contests, in case you want someone else to pin your pins on Pinterest to increase more referral traffic to your website.
- Viralwoot also launched a chrome extension that lets you schedule and promote any image on the web from your chrome browser.
- You can find new boards and pinners without going to Pinterest.
- You can create new boards without going to Pinterest.
- Viralwoot is developing an app for iOS that will be live with Pinterest and Instagram scheduling functionality.
- You can even set the system to republish old content.
- You can set the system to delete old pins.
- The people at ViralWoot are extremely helpful and respond right away to questions.
- Viralwoot will save you the time you could use to be doing other tasks. For example, I have 144 Pinterest boards. I don’t have time to click on each of my boards every time I make a blog graphic.
How to Use Viralwoot
Step 8: Add any keywords or hashtags before setting the text, so people searching for articles about your keywords can find them using Pinterest’s search bar. Many people like to type in the name of their blog in case the pin becomes disattached from the link to your post.
There is a free plan that gives you 200 pins. If you want more pins each month, you can get engagement credits. You earn these by repinning other bloggers who appear at the site. The free plan is available with limited features.
The best part, if you run out of your pin allotment for the month, have no fear. You can earn credits to pin more pins than your payment level allows.
When you have reached your scheduling limit, you can use credits to increase that limit and credits can be earned easily by engaging on Viralwoot with other users such as liking their pins.
Viral Woot has premium plans to choose from starting at $12.00 per month. Users sign up for a year. These plans allow you to pin 500 pins a month.
- 450 new pins each month related to your business and linked to your website
- 300-350 new followers each month
- 500-600 repins each month
- Pinterest optimization of your old pins and boards
- Pinterest Search Engine Optimization out of 2 billion searches
- Competitor Analysis and much more
If you would like to get a premium account, I hope you will go through my referral link.
Are You Ready to Make an Account?
In conclusion, Viralwoot is a great way to advertise your blog or business with your visuals. You can meet new connections since they show you other bloggers and their blogging niches. Most importantly, you save time since it takes just moments to schedule your pins. Clearly, it’s your go-to tool for help with Pinterest.
Viralwoot is life-changing! Scheduling pins to my boards now takes three minutes instead of 30 minutes. Seriously, I timed myself. It only takes me three mere minutes to schedule my pins to my 144 boards now that I’ve started using Viralwoot. It can save you time too. Everyone can find three minutes.
I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking to increase their visibility and save time.
I recently became an affiliate of Viralwoot since I am such a satisfied user. If you sign up today, you can be a satisfied user too.
Readers, please share, so other Pinterest users know about the advantages of using Viralwoot to schedule their pins and the varying price plans they offer. Pinners could have 200 pins a month for free, and that’s a price that can’t be beaten.
Have you heard of Viralwoot? Have you tried it? What is your experience with it? Which Pinterest scheduler do you currently use? Would you recommend it? How does your scheduling tool sound in contrast to Viralwoot? I look forward to your views in the comment section.
Click here to get your own downloadable PDF of my 89 free blogging tools list.
6 Ways You Can Save Time Blogging: Technology You Should Know
89 of the Best Free Blogging Tools That Will Save You Time Blogging
How to Use Pinterest and Still Have Time to Breathe
23 New Pinterest Boards You Can Make Now and Why You Should
How to Quintuple Your Page Views Using Pinterest