Have you heard of Verst, the platform that will help you gain recognition and income?
Website creators need to stand out.
With 152 million blogs on the internet, it’s difficult to achieve recognition.
Bloggers want to monetize and make money from their writing passion.
Others need to monetize. If you are self-hosted, you have bills to pay like paying your email service and monthly overhead.
Verst, a publishing platform, helps you meet both needs.
Are you an entrepreneur looking for clients?
Are you a marketer looking for consumers?
Are you a blogger looking for readers?
Are you an influencer looking to make a difference?
No matter who you are or what goals you have for creating content, Verst is your website solution.
You want new readers? They are yours with Verst.
You want income? It’s also yours if you use Verst.
You want recognition? Use Verse.
This post will tell you how publishing at Verst will help you easily achieve all these goals.
How to Make Money with Verst
What is Verst?
Simple! Verst is a new website builder. It varies from other content creation sites like Medium and Niume since it has potential for monetization.
According to their recent press release, “Verst is an intelligent, all-in-one website platform that helps content creators build incredible brands and businesses.”
Since the 1990’s, bloggers have been disseminating their content for free on the web. According to AJ Frank, CEO of Verst, there is a shift toward subscription revenue and direct monetization for content creators.
If paid subscriptions can work for The New York Times, The New Yorker, and The Economist, they can work for you. Even recording artists are starting to skip third parties and are instead getting funded directly by the consumer.
Verst has both industry support and popularity with content creators.
The company is headquartered in New York City.
Benefits of Using Verst:
- Verst is an all-in-one platform. No need to shop around for various tools like plugins or add custom code to your site when everything is already built into Verst.
- There is also no need to worry your site will crash or your plugins will stop working. Verst takes care of everything on the backend and leaves you to content creation and reader engagement.
- According to Verst’s press release, their website “levels the playing field” for content creators. People with varying niches and experience levels publish on Verst. For example, you can use Verst’s platform alongside celebrities. In fact, a famous Canadian pundit uses his Verst site to advance his political career by connecting to his audience.
- Verst “levels the playing field” for all content creators in another way as well. For example, major brands can afford first-class tools for their websites. Verst gives you the tools your site needs to perform at the same level, at a reasonable price point.
- Along with a new platform comes a new audience. You will gain new readers for your content.
- Using Verst to publish allows you a new platform for expression. Get inspired by your fresh new site! Experiment with new forms of creativity you didn’t use on your old blog.
- Your online influence is extended. You get a new website to act as a smart hub for your digital presence.
- Monetizing by publicizing on Verst is easy and quick. Do you want to know how easy? Get this: You want to make one of your posts “premium” and charge readers to see your content? Do it! With Verst, classifying one of your posts as premium and charging for readership is as easy and quick as flipping a light switch.
- Get insight into your readers’ preferences. Use straightforward optimization tools to learn what they want and continue to build your brand.
- All your fans will have access to your articles. In fact, many content creators publish posts on Facebook. However, on Facebook, only a small percentage of your followers see your posts because of Facebook’s newsfeed algorithm.
- Verst’s artificial intelligence component will actually solve problems for you! Which headline will get you clicks? Which picture will get you clicks? Where should you put your Call-to-Action to get more sign ups? Let Verst’s AI component do the thinking for you so your time can be better spent creating more content.
- Let Verst be a new avenue of income for you. Website creators should have different revenue streams. According to blogger Ryan Biddulph, you should add a new revenue stream every three months.
- Verst’s appearance on the scene is timely. Niume recently stopped paying its writers for referrals and views.
Monetizing with Verst is superior to other forms of monetization.
The fact that Verst directly pays writers has an added benefit, as getting paid through advertising has challenges.
For example, Pay Per Click and other forms of advertising rely on traffic to the content creator’s website.
Many never make anything from Pay Per Click advertising. Others don’t make enough.
The potential for monetizing at Verst relies solely on the quality of your content and how many readers you have, nothing else.
Also, ads tend to clutter up a website and rely on a third-party. Monetize on Verst without the ads or the involvement of a third-party advertiser.
- Content integration from your blog or website to Verst is easy. Verst will import your content from WordPress and Medium ensuring links to your content aren’t affected.
- Sites optimized for mobile. Every Verst site is optimized for mobile, so it will show up quickly and land high in mobile search results.
- You can publish premium posts. Choose which posts to designate as “members only” by putting them behind a paywall.
- You can offer paid content subscriptions. Readers can choose between a monthly or annual plan and you set the prices.
- Verst pays you monthly revenue for your subscriptions.
- Personalized homepages. Pick the module and colors that represent you.
- Predesigned templates are also available to you. Choose a professional design that reflects your brand.
- SendGrid, an award-winning email service, has partnered with Verst for email collection on your Verst site.
- The MailChimp email collection service also integrates with Verst.
- Embed videos and GIFs into your published content.
- Do you want music to accompany your content? Embed Soundcloud or Spotify tracks.
- You can also embed other platforms. For example, you can incorporate Google Maps and any other Embed.ly provider.
- Love social media? You can embed Instagram posts and Tweets as well.
- Connect your site to your Google Analytics account to gain even more insight.
- Analytics are built into the platform. You can use this data to make decisions about future content.
- Verst has a mobile app. Access your analytics and publish posts on the go.
- Social sharing tools are built in.
- Verst will optimize for you. Do you find SEO complicated? The site automatically implements SEO’s best practices.
- Embed your own logo.
- Just like on your blog, you can choose to publish static pages.
- One of the many functions of Verst includes A/B testing. This will help you better understand your audience.
- Loading time is fast on desktop and mobile.
- Verst offers technical support in case you need help.
- Ian Capstick is a famous social activist and political pundit. He uses Verst to generate speaking gigs. According to Ian, “Verst enables and empowers me to be one of the most connected and interacted political analysts in my field. Through optimization, A/B testing, [and] CTAs, Verst gives me a better understanding of my audience.” Capstick added that he also likes that his audience has access to him.
- Additionally, reporters from publications like Reuters and Politico prefer Verst for the same reason. Apparently, they tried to connect with their readers on Facebook and find Verst more user-friendly.
- Stigma, the developer of one of the top mental health apps, created a site on Verst to gain exposure for their app, and the company’s been able to grow and gain partnerships as a result.
- Venture Beat praised the site. “[Verst] promises to bring websites, analytics, optimization tools, and monetization mechanisms all under one digital roof… without relying on third-party extensions and tools. And it’s mobile-friendly, too.”
Verst is free to try for the first two weeks.
After that, Verst’s pricing structure starts at $12.00 per month for the Starter package, $29 per month for Pro (their recommended package), and $59 per month for Enterprise (for personalized, hands-on service). However, since you can use the site to monetize, you can make the money back by offering paid content and paid subscriptions.
If you choose to publish on Verst instead of your current blog, you may find the monthly fee is less than you are paying now, since you won’t need to pay anything extra for hosting or plugins.
Are you ready to publish your content on Verst’s platform?
This website will help you boost your brand and your business.
The team at Verst allows you to do what you do best. Create your content and engage your readers. Let them take care of the rest.
Build your online presence. Take Verst for a free two-week test drive.
Sign up to publish on Verst today.
Readers, please share so other content creators know the advantages of using Verst to publish: a way to boost your income, brand, and influence.
This was a sponsored post, however, the opinions contained herein are my own.