You know why you need an email list:
You own your own emails.
Your business booms.
You sell more.
However, do you make more? If your profits are spent on an email service, aren’t you defeating the purpose of marketing to your list in the first place?
Of course, you are.
What if there was a less expensive way?
This post will offer a SendPulse review.
SendPulse is a new email service that will provide an alternative to MailChimp.
You’ll still be able to send beautiful emails to your subscribers but for far less the cost.
What is SendPulse?
SendPulse is an affordable email service. The company offers many additional services, but this SendPulse review will focus on SendPulse as an email service.
The company’s main focus is on automatically maximizing email open rates and overall audience reach. The company boasts a 30%-80% increase in open rates compared to other top email service providers.
The beauty of the service lies in its intuitive nature: The company uses artificial intelligence to make your email campaigns successful.
SendPulse opened its doors in 2015 and has offices in both New York and San Francisco.
Although SendPulse isn’t even two years old and has a small staff of 50, the service already boasts over 250,000 users.
Why SendPulse is the Email Service for You
- SendPulse is so affordable it’s less expensive than MailChimp, one of the leaders in the industry.
- You don’t need to know any code to use it.
- SendPulse is user-friendly. No prior knowledge of technology is required.
- If you have any questions, 24-hour phone or live chat support is available to you.
- A tutorial is also available in a YouTube video should you need assistance.
- SendPulse will help you increase brand awareness.
- Analytics are available to help you monitor your progress.
- SendPulse is quick to use. The platform has triggered emails. Save time using this automation tool. Merely set the scheduler and let SendPulse do the rest.
- Create emails in minutes! Save time with 100s of premade templates. Just drag and drop.
- On the other hand, you can choose to create unique email templates.
- Your emails are personalized.
- SendPulse’s features include optimized subject and content in your emails.
- A/B split testing is available so only your best marketing efforts are sent to your subscribers.
- SendPulse offers bulk email.
- You will be notified of new products and promotions.
- SendPulse’s emails are optimized for all mobile devices.
- You can trust the company since you can try SendPulse for free.
- SendPulse uses machine learning. Predictive analysis is used to analyze your subscribers’ behavior to help you create emails which will maximize the potential of your campaign’s success.
- You have the option of testing your newsletter.
- SendPulse’s templates are professionally designed so you boost your brand by using them.
- The company boasts your open rates will be doubled and your engagement boosted as well. How can SendPulse make such lofty claims? Simple: the platform automatically segments your subscribers to maximize your success.
- SendPulse’s artificial intelligence can even answer your customers’ questions sent through your email communication.
- SendPulse has a Startup Accelerator Program that provides a $5,000 grant for email marketing development to all the participants.
- If your emails don’t get opened, you have the option of resending. The resend to unopened feature increases your open rates by 30%.
- Those who did not respond to email can be (in most cases automatically) reached by web push or SMS. This lets you maximize your audience reach and engagement. Very few providers (if any at all) offer this. The best part– there is no extra charge for the web push notifications.
- What if an email isn’t the best method of communication for people on your list? The AI will also automatically choose the optimal channel of delivery for the message (email, web push, mobile push, SMS). It is precisely this feature that enables SendPulse to give you between a 30% and 80% increase in open rates depending on your niche.
What’s New on the Net, explains why you’ll be able to boost sales with SendPulse:
The preferred way of using the platform is with newsletter subscribers, for each one of which SendPulse creates a behavioral user profile derived from a bunch of the subscribers’ patterns, like product purchases, layout, content, time zone, communications preferences, etc. This user profile is then run through the platform’s machine thinking algorithms to optimize each user’s experience and to segment user groups using a dynamic coupling. It then allows you to predict user behavior and helps you create content with monetization potential.
The publication explains that due to the web push feature, SendPulse will send your emails to your subscribers when they’re on their devices for an immediate receipt.
The company was also recognized as one of the best startups of 2016 by The Next Web.
SendPulse is free to use if your subscriber list is under 2,500. In contrast, MailChimp charges for a much smaller list.
SendPulse allows you to send up to 15,000 emails a month with no charge for that size list.
Once your list exceeds 2,500 subscribers, you won’t believe how little the fee is. Are you ready? Only $9.85 each month.
The service even has pay as you go plans if you don’t send too many emails.
In closing, you can see that SendPulse is a progressive company that invests in the development of advanced functionality that allows the customer to achieve better results than with any competitor’s service.
Clearly, the SendPulse email service is ahead of its time due to its use of artificial intelligence.
Also, no other company combines services like SendPulse does.
Other companies guarantee your emails will be delivered. How many services will help you get them opened? If people don’t respond by opening your emails, you can resend or they can be notified via a web push notification.
SendPulse makes email marketing easy and effective. You are not alone in your marketing efforts anymore. SendPulse is here.
Over 250,000 marketers, bloggers, and business people use SendPulse. All these people can’t be wrong.
Are you ready to take advantage of SendPulse’s affordable pricing and smart technology today?
You can sign up here for the free plan.
Readers, please share this SendPulse review so other content creators who need an email service to send their newsletters discover SendPulse.
This was a sponsored post.
This Really Did A Staggering 1 Billion Dollars In Just 11 Days!If you haven't seen Avengers Infinity War movie yet, you absolutely should! It made a staggering 1 billion dollars in just 11 days! Click here to learn how a former "errand boy" is behind such amazing results, and how you too can turn your life around.
Powered by Kingged.com
Where Quality Content Is King!