Are you looking for a Renderforest hack?
Here you will find information about Renderforest, a Renderforest review, and details about how you can get a Renderforest premium account.
Whether you are applying for a job, networking on social media, or reaching out to your customers, videos make it easy for you to make a great impression.
This guide is a tutorial explaining how to use the Renderforest free online video maker.
By the time you’re done reading these methods, you’ll know how to use Renderforest for all video needs.
Bring on the Renderforest account hacks!
Are you ready for the Renderforest free online video maker?
I’m sure you’re thinking, “Another free online video maker review?”
Mostly Blogging has already reviewed many free online video makers.
However, the Renderforest free online video maker is different.
Instead of making a video for your blog post, the tool makes a video introduction.
This Renderforest hack puts a new dimension on video creation.
Your creativity will be endless because the creative options available to you are endless. I actually tried to count all the ways you can vary your videos for this review and I ran out of time!
You know we’re living in the Video Age thanks to tools like YouTube, Facebook Live, Instagram Video, and Periscope.
Renderforest elevates the Video Age to new heights.
Anything you can imagine in a video is there for your selections. Choices such as Minecraft, retro, and animation await you.
This review will share more benefits to using the Renderforest free online video maker tool and a tutorial.
What is the Renderforest free online video maker?
Renderforest is an online video production platform used for creating explainers, introduction videos, animated presentations, shake typography, intros, and more with the help of an easy-to-use online editor.
Your videos get saved in the cloud so there’s no concern over losing your video creations.
The company started in 2012 with the goal to make professional video production available to everyone.
Why You Need the Renderforest Free Online Video Maker
Many reasons exist for needing a video to accompany your content:
- Do you market a product or service to your readers? Why not start with a video in which you narrate an explanation? Research shows people tend to buy from people they can hear since this adds to branding and an element of trust.
- If you need a movie trailer for a film, Renderforest video maker is to your rescue!
- You’re filming a wedding and want a video introduction. You can actually start coverage of any special event with a video introduction.
- You’ve created a YouTube video but feel it’s incomplete without some sort of introduction.
- Videos improve your bounce rate. When visitors to your blog watch videos, their time on your blog is extended and your bounce rate improves. Google and other search engines will believe your site is a quality site people want to spend a great deal of time on and will give your articles more visibility on search engines. In other words, starting your posts with a Renderforest video helps your SEO!
- Have you ever created an infographic but wanted some way to preface the information? Why not introduce the graphic with a video explanation instead of a written introduction?
- You can use Renderforest to make a slideshow.
People are in a hurry. They prefer shorter videos. Since Renderforest is a video explainer, the video is shorter than other videos. This gives the Renderforest free online video maker appeal.
This screenshot shows the filter YouTube users are presented with when they search for a video.
Since people are rushing, YouTube offers them the chance to see a shorter video. On YouTube, a “shorter” video is less than four minutes. The Renderforest video I made to include in this post is only 15 seconds.
More Benefits of Using Renderforest
- Renderforest offers over 300+ free templates you can use to make your videos.
- The tool is perfect for branding. What is the feel of your website? Renderforest can match it. For example, a vintage feel complete with neon lights is an option for you. I tried to count how many Neon Lights with a retro feel and a vintage look Renderforest offers, but they offer so many, I stopped counting. In addition, a 3-D option with a cosmic feel is available as well. These are just a bare minimum of the choices that jumped out and engaged me.
- Renderforest can be used to create videos for personal or business use. You can even use this video maker for educational use as well.
- This video maker is user-friendly. There are only 3 steps: Browse through the templates that fit your need. Your choices are personal, professional, or educational. Then, make and watch your video. That’s all!
- An app exists so you can use Renderforest on the go!
- No software is needed.
- The videos are so engaging, your readers will be inspired to continue reading your post.
- Since the entire introductory video is only 15 seconds long, making videos is quick with Renderforest. You have the option of making longer videos.
- There’s never any fear of forgetting your favorite templates since you can save them for future use.
- Widen your social media reach with Renderforest. Your exposure will grow since you can share your video on Facebook and YouTube.
Step 1: Go to this page and make an account. To expedite matters, you can sign up using your Facebook or Google account information. Renderforest will ask your age range and language preference. Click “Allow.”
Step 2: Select your template. Renderforest will show you options to save you time selecting your template. The template choices are grouped by “Trending,” “Newest,” and “Most Popular.” I wanted to show off the tool, so I picked “Most Popular.”
This is your Renderforest dashboard. I decided to make a video introduction to a blog post, so I chose “Intros and Logos.“
Look at all the choices I have! If you are currently preparing your holiday posts, notice there is a “holiday logo.” Which to pick?
Templates for all sorts of bloggers presented themselves to me: travel bloggers, movie reviewers, DIY bloggers…
Many colorful, artistic, fun, funky… choices presented themselves. Again, which to pick?
I’d want people to notice my video so I chose “Colorful Particles Logo Reveal.”
Once you choose your template, click “Create.”
Step 3: Play “Fill in the Blanks” with the template. I typed my blog’s tagline where it asked me. You can change the font if you wish. Then, choose a photo. You are given four choices. You can get the photo from Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive, or your own media library. Depending on the video project you make, you can also select from Renderforest’s large selection of stock photos.
Click on the photo and then click “insert.”
Step 4: Choose your colors. I wanted to choose colors that matched my blog’s brand. My blog is orange and blue, so I chose orange. Orange is also bright which is the look I was going for.
Step 5: Choose your music. I was presented with many options. I listened to several sounds and then selected “Harmony Logo.” Note: You can upload your own music if you prefer.
Step 6: Record your voice-over introduction. You can upload a prerecorded audio introduction if you prefer. To record, click the red button to start your voice recording and again to stop. Press the play button to hear your recording.
Step 7: You’re done! Click preview and watch your creation. If you prefer, you can save and return to your video later.
I clicked “Free Preview.” Your video could take up to two minutes to process. You’ll receive an email when it’s ready. If you’d prefer to wait, you can watch other videos made by Renderforest users.
Step 8: Publish on YouTube or Facebook or download to your computer.
Would you like to see my video?
Honestly, it took longer to type these instructions. Making the introductory video is quick since it’s only 15 seconds long.
I’d use this video to promote my blog:
Note: You can change the name of the video. I was so eager to make my video, I left the default name.
The Capterra blog gave Renderforest 5 out of 5 stars for overall, ease of use, and customer service.
Finances Online gave Renderforest awards for great user experience and awarded the video maker the 2017 Rising Star Award.
Renderforest Facebook page has more than 180 positive reviews.
I know I mentioned this is a free tool already, but Renderforest is so cool, it warrants repeating.
Premium plans exist. You can pay per video or opt to get a monthly subscription. Subscription plans start at $49.00 per month. Pay as you go with individual video exports which start at $9.99 per month.
The premium plans entitle you to videos in High Definition or to produce without a watermark.
Renderforest is sponsoring a giveaway on this blog!
UPDATE: The giveaway ended.
All commenters on this review will be randomly entered into a drawing. Renderforest will give away discount codes for premium accounts!
I polled Instagrammers do see if they heard of Renderforest.
As you can see from this screenshot, 75% of the respondents said “no.”
I offered them the link to this Renderforest free online video maker tutorial so they can become acquainted with Renderforest.
How do I use Renderforest?
Easy! After making a Renderforest account, choose a template from one of the listed categories. Then, simply follow the prompts.
Wrapping Up: Renderforest Free Online Video Maker Review
The Renderforest free online video maker elevates video production to a new level.
In today’s Video Age, people are conveying ideas through videos. Let Renderforest let you share your content with videos.
The wonders of Renderforest await you. Are you ready to make an account?
Readers, please share so other content creators discover the benefits of Renderforest.
I look forward to your ideas in the comments section: How can you put the Renderforest free online video maker to use?
If you would like to try Instasize in addition to Renderforest, here is an Instasize video tutorial.
Lumen5 is also a popular free online video maker. If you’re interested in saving time and letting the Lumen5 service do the heavy lifting for you, here is a Lumen5 tutorial.
Janice Wald is the founder of MostlyBlogging.com. She is an ebook author, blogger, blogging coach, blogging judge, freelance writer, and speaker. She was nominated as the 2019 Best Internet Marketer by the Infinity Blog Awards and in 2017 as the Most Informative Blogger by the London Bloggers Bash. She’s been featured on Small Business Trends, the Huffington Post, and Lifehack.