A lightning-speed change.
What is the Introbrand Video Maker?
Introbrand is an online video animation maker website that allows you to create custom videos with your own logo or text.
Use your gorgeous logos to stand alone, or you can also use them to introduce videos or as a professional way to end them. All you need is your own logo as a png or jpg file with a transparent background.
According to the company,
“Introbrand is a low-cost online animation maker that anybody can easily use. We offer professionally-crafted, short and sweet animations that are made to engage and persuade your audience. Attract new viewers with fresh and clean-looking intros, outros, logos, bumpers, type and text animations and amp up your video productions with slick branding.”
You can use Introbrand for many purposes:
- Branding of website videos (video branding)
- Product videos for e-commerce
- Animation intros for YouTube or Vimeo Presentations and promos
- Social media covers, profile videos, and ads
- Movie trailer production
- Animated elements such as titles
- Opening titles for web series, TV show, or events
- Point-of-sale branding
- Real estate videos
Introbrand.com started only one and a half years ago. It’s online since October 2017, so still fresh on the market. Introbrand is the most professional-looking video maker service in the video marketing field.
Why You Need Introbrand
- You can create a customized logo. Use your own logo, colors, and text.
- If you don’t want a custom design, you can choose from Introbrand’s template library. Introbrand’s library has many design choices.
- You’ll also find a music library. Choose the music that fits the mood of the video and your brand to include in your video.
- Introbrand has a blog. You can use the blog post articles as resources to help you with your videos.
- Videos exist to help you as well. You’ll find these videos on YouTube and at Introbrand’s website.
- Introbrand will enliven your YouTube channel or titles. Use Introbrand as your YouTube intro maker.
- Having an animated logo will enable you to use video branding. Many blogs and businesses have a static logo. Using a video as a logo will enable you to generate online attention since you’ll be unique.
- Introbrand’s selections of templates and music rapidly continue to grow.
- You’ll impress audiences with a professionally branded look. The special effects will engage them too.
- Introbrand is fast to use. You don’t need to sign up for a service or newsletter which might normally slow you down.
- Your video is delivered quickly to your email inbox.
- Using Introbrand is easy. No special technical knowledge or knowledge of coding is needed. You don’t even download anything. Introbrand takes care of all your video-making needs right in your browser.
- Introbrand delivers a high-resolution logo to you. This ensures none of the pixels will show.
- Then, start using your animated video logo to promote your brand at social media sites. I put mine on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram.
- You can change the size of your download. Introbrand comes with a variety of different-size frames.
How to Use the Introbrand Video Maker
Have fun viewing the animation and hearing the riveting music of these additional Introbrand animated logos:
As you can see, there are styles and moods for all sorts of brands.
Considering all the templates and musical accompaniments you can choose from, the sky is the limit as far as the number of combinations you can create.
Pricing varies depending on the logo you purchase. However, seeing the previews of your logo designs is free.
All purchases include an unlimited commercial license and free music.
Free preview videos are compressed mp4 files in low-resolution 360p. Your purchased final videos are delivered as HD mp4 files. You can choose the video resolution and frame-rate at checkout.
By looking at the screenshot, you get an idea of Introbrand’s pricing. From what I can tell, the dynamic logos sell for approximately between $17.00+ to $19.00+.
In closing, many bloggers still avoid using videos due to the hassle. Introbrand takes the hassle out of video technology.
Things are changing rapidly in the field of video technology. Why don’t you change right along with it?
Build your brand and engage your audience.
Start using Introbrand’s Online Video Animation Maker today.
This was a sponsored post although the opinions herein are my own.
Readers, please share so other bloggers discover the ease of joining the video revolution with the help of Introbrand.
Do you produce videos? What video maker do you use? I look forward to hearing your experiences with video marketing in the comments section.