Do you need an internet keyword tool?
If you find an internet keyword with high monthly search volume and low online competition, you could generate sizable Google traffic for years.
SEOPressor is a popular internet keyword research tool.
Are there alternatives? What are your choices when it comes to SEO tools?
By the time you’re done reading this SEOPressor review, you’ll have a list of internet keyword tools to help you conduct research.
Let’s get started.
What is the Best SEOPressor Alternative?
If you own a website, then you definitely know how helpful SEO tools and plugins are in optimizing your content to rank well on search results. SEO tools and plugins make your website more search friendly and drive quality organic traffic to your website.
However, with the numerous options to choose from, you may be tempted to settle on the first SEO tool you come across, such as SEOPressor, which is a popular tool but with a few shortcomings.
In this post, we look at five of the best SEOPressor alternative options to help you make an informed decision when looking for the best SEO tool available today.
What is an Internet Keyword?
An internet keyword is a phrase used in digital marketing to describe a word or a group of words an internet user uses to perform a search in a search engine or search engine search bar.
Why Look for the Best SEOPressor Alternative?
SEOPressor is actually a good SEO plugin with an easy-to-use and easy-to-navigate interface, but if truth be told, it falls short in a few areas where other tools excel.
Some of the key shortcomings of SEOPressor include the following:
- Lacks the best keyword research capabilities. SEOPressor only gives you LSI keyword suggestions based on your site’s content without going further to research to find more keyword data and opportunities to capitalize on. You may need to use a separate keyword research tool to get more keyword suggestions.
- It’s not an all-in-one solution. SEOPressor doesn’t provide you with a suite of tools to cater for all your search engine optimization needs. You’ll need to use other third-party tools together with SEOPressor to achieve your goals.
- With SEOPressor, you can only target 3 keywords in each post. Other tools give you unlimited options.
- They could do better in their customer support. SEOPressor has less than excellent customer support to help you when you have a problem with their plugin.
Considering these few shortcomings, it makes sense to look for the best SEOPressor alternative if you want to ramp up your SEO and achieve better ranking from your site’s content.
The Best SEOPressor Alternative Suggestions
Here are some of the best SEOPressor alternatives worth considering:
SimilarContent may be one of the latest SEO tools on the market today but it does indeed offer value for money. It comes at an affordable price of just $9.99 per month or $99 on an annual subscription.
Some of its key features include a simple and easy to use interface, a content optimizer tool, and a keyword research suite with tools such as TF-IDF tool, topic difficulty analysis, 10 similar sites to compare against, topic and difficulty scores, and much more.
- It comes in 81 languages
- Gives you TF/IDF score for each word
- Shows you keyword difficulty according to the backlinks your competitors have
- It has a more affordable pricing
- The content optimizer is not only easy to use but works great too
- Excellent 24/7 customer support
- A relatively new tool with more features and functions still in development
SimilarContent may be new but it is an affordable suite of useful tools that you can rely on to rank your website and articles with just a few or no backlinks depending on the difficulty of the keyword you target.
Squirrly SEO is another solid tool designed to streamline your overall content optimization and SEO processes.
It’s an all-in-one tool with more than 200 powerful features to help you in everything from keyword research and finding the right keywords to real-time suggestions for improving your content and keeping track of your results.
It’s a comprehensive SEO solution with tools such as real-time content optimization, a weekly audit of your website, Advanced Post Analytics, and an Edit Sniper tool among others. The tool also gives you handy insights such as Recent Discussions, SEO Search Volume, Trend, and Competition.
- Comparatively more reasonable price
- Has a free plan with great features
- Excellent Keyword Research Tools
- A suite of over 200 tools
- Customer support limited to email only
Ultimate Keyword Hunter
This is a great SEO tool but only available on the Windows platform. If you want to use it on a Mac then you’d need to do it via a Parallel connection.
One of the best things about the Ultimate Keyword Hunter is its simplicity. Just enter a seed keyword and the tool scrapes top results related to the keyword and displays reports of the keyword usage in your competitors’ content.
The tool even analyzes the reports to show you how you can create content outlines with relevancy and SEO advantage.
- It’s 100% free to use
- It can analyze up to 50+ results unlike SEOPressor which is limited to 3 keywords per post
- Works with different search engines and locales
- Very helpful in content outlining
- Simple easy-to-use interface
- Doesn’t work on Mac and other software programs such as WINE and CrossOver
- Lacks URL editing and backlinks analysis but a great free tool for checking recurring phrases on your competitor’s website.
SEMrush is one of the best-known tools with features to help you optimize your content and track your ranking on search engines with daily live updates.
Some of its main features include an effective keyword research tool, the ability to see the best keywords your competitors are using, unveil new organic competitors, check different multilingual and multinational environments, side-by-side domain comparison, track keywords from any location, analyze your site’s health with an expert SEO tool, track backlinks, and plenty of training sessions among other useful things.
- SEMrush has a detailed interface with everything you need to analyze laid out in a visually appealing and easy-to-understand style
- Helps you to find high traffic keywords
- It helps you to monitor everything about the performance of your site including backlinks, PPC and organic traffic, and brand mentions
- Gives you actionable recommendations on which page on your site that should be optimized first for the best results
- You can access SEO training sessions from the software.
- Provides an all-round solution to improve your website’s ranking
- Expect information overload, especially if you are a first-time user of the tool. The vast details the tool provides can be overwhelming. But with time, you’ll get used to different sections of the software. They also have training sessions to help you out.
Final Thoughts: Finding an Internet Keyword
This post reviewed five internet keyword tools:
- Squirrly SEO
- Ultimate Keyword Hunter
If you’re looking for the best SEOPressor alternative, the tools suggested above are just perfect for you depending on your SEO needs and expectations.
SimilarContent is a good option if you want an affordable and practical suite of content optimization tools.
For those who want to just analyze keywords and phrases on other top-ranking sites, then free Ultimate Keyword Hunter is a good option.
I hope this post helps. You can also share with us any other SEOPressor alternative you’ve come across out there.
Please share so bloggers and marketers learn this important information about an internet keyword.
I look forward to you views in the comments section. What can you add to the necessary discussion about the internet keyword?
This post was contributed and made possible by the support of our readers.