Do you know the most important factor in any relationship is communication?
This holds true for business relationships as well as personal relationships.
When asked the most important way to build trust in a relationship, the ability to communicate is of paramount importance.
Due to technological advancements, people have relationships with people all over the world, especially in business.
Today, someone in New York conducting business with someone in Tokyo is commonplace.
Imagine how much greater trust in business dealings would be if you could look people in the eye with whom you were communicating.
IntellaMeet has developed a platform that is a video conferencing tool that does the work of a secretary.
The platform uses State-of-the-Art technology, is user-friendly, and is affordably priced.
- Are you a virtual assistant who meets with bloggers?
- Are you a blogger who meets with virtual assistants?
- Are you a marketer or business person who meets with clients all over the world?
- Are you a marketer who meets with bloggers?
- If any of these describe you, IntellaMeet is your ideal meeting tool.
Whether you are a blogger, marketer, business person, or virtual assistant, you need IntellaMeet.
Why a Video Conferencing Tool is Necessary
I used video conferencing when speaking with a company who interviewed me for a sponsored post. Wanting to impress, I initially was tense. Thanks to the video conferencing tool, I could see they were relaxed as they joked around with me and explained the features of their service.
This caused me to relax as well. If I couldn’t see them, I may not have become at ease. Did I get the job? Yes!
Not all my experiences with interviews turned out as well.
A while ago, I had an opportunity to interview a marketing professor who was a YouTube star on my blog.
My readers could have received tips for both YouTube and marketing by reading the interview.
However, instead of agreeing to a written interview, she insisted on a video conference so I could see the “full flavor” of her personality.
I was not familiar with video conferencing at the time and asked if I could email her my questions which she could answer at her convenience.
She did not respond to my request. Despite several attempts at further communication, I never heard from her again.
Since I did not have a video conferencing tool at my disposal, I lost an attempt to empower my readers.
Blogger Guy Siverson uses video conferencing to interview guests on his blog. He explained the benefits of interviewing face to face:
“Because you’re able to hear their voice and their intonations and nonverbal expressions while also hearing what they have to say. [This] is certainly a huge advantage.”
According to Nupur, an executive at Media.net, a top advertising agency, “Clarity of communication, no call drops, and recording of the meeting are vital factors for us to decide which tool to use for a meeting.” IntellaMeet provides all these benefits.
According to Shehab Zakaria, a virtual assistant,
“I believe it’s important to have a visual communication when doing business with someone for the first time; it gives a sense of confidence for the two parties involved and creates a rapport.
Secondly, in our age of instantaneous communication even if both persons have no problem communicating verbally, facial gestures help a lot in understanding one another when you are from different cultures, thus eliminating any misunderstanding or confusion for smooth business relations and delivery.”
Virtual Assistant Aleah Taboclaon raises an important concern when discussing the need for a video conferencing tool. She is aware of other virtual assistants who have misrepresented themselves; therefore, it’s important to see with whom you are communicating.
The folks over at IntellaMeet have developed a video conferencing tool.
Through audio, video, and writing, you can collaborate with anyone with whom you need to work. This tool seamlessly integrates with Google Docs to give you a user-friendly experience.
Do you already have familiarity with Google Docs? Since schools use Google Docs, most people are already familiar with its components.
Due to this prior knowledge, you will find learning the many features of IntellaMeet a breeze.
Although the company didn’t start until 2017, the staff contains professionals experienced in the area of Information Technology.
As evidenced by its partnership with the Bank of America, IntellaMeet is widely respected in the industry.
In fact, Web RTC World awarded IntellaMeet 2017’s Product of the Year.
- Use IntellaMeet’s software to conduct online meetings.
- You can see and hear each other while working on a project.
- Use IntellaMeet to organize webinars.
- You can make high-definition audio and video recordings of your meetings.
- Your security is guaranteed. While some other video conferencing tools are not secure, IntellaMeet is. When dealing with money, you want to make sure you are safe from hackers. Your information is protected. Other tools with similar functions can’t make this boast.
- Textpad takes the minutes of the meeting. With IntellaMeet, the days of secretaries taking notes at your meetings are behind you. You can add to the minutes at any time.
- Add dates or any notes to the Textpad.
- A timeline slider enables you to go back or forward and review the edits.
- Chat in real time while working on a spreadsheet or other project.
- You can both annotate the doc on which you’re collaborating.
- You can drag any Google doc over the project you’re working on, and it will merge the docs.
- Since it integrates with Google Docs, if you already use Google Docs, you have familiarity with it. You don’t have to start over learning a brand new tool.
- Upload and integrate additional data other than Google Docs. For example, I integrated a Word Doc.
- You can upload and compare spreadsheets.
- Because IntellaMeet integrates with other tools, it’s one-stop-shopping for you.
- IntellaMeet has a Rooms tool where you can have live chats. You can enter Rooms to chat online and have Question and Answer sessions.
- All your documents, notes, and messages are kept in one place.
- IntellaMeet contains a virtual whiteboard. Place arrows on the board which allow for referencing. Clarity is enhanced with this component as your virtual meetings take on a lesson-like quality. Easily change your brush size and colors. Add shapes and images to your whiteboards.
- The lines of communication at your virtual meeting are numbered for easy referencing.
- You’ll be able to confirm that your audio and video components work to save yourself embarrassment before your virtual meeting.
- The IntellaMeet User Guide explains the different icons and functions seen during a meeting.
- Are you a virtual assistant? The company has a special informational publication just for you. How to set up online meetings and invite participants is readily available to you.
- Their mobile version has been successfully tested on Chrome.
- You can make a 40-minute phone call using IntellaMeet on your mobile device.
- If you need help at any time, it’s available to you. Just click the “Help and Support” tab.
How IntellaMeet Works
The screenshot shows IntellaMeet’s tool bar. All the functions you need are found in this central location.
As soon as you schedule a meeting, you are directed to this window.
On the left, you see selections for the microphone, sharing, video recording, and telephone use.
Then the video chat, whiteboard, file management, Textpad, and question and answer components of your meeting are listed.
File enables you to upload additional documents and conduct a spreadsheet comparison.
Comparison to Other Tools
IntellaMeet is superior to Trello. They are both collaboration tools. However, with Trello, there is no video, audio, or integration with Google Docs. Trello is based around tasking, not collaboration.
IntellaMeet is superior to Skype. They are both video conferencing tools. However, since Microsoft’s takeover, Skype doesn’t work as well. Finding previous information is difficult at best. You have to use Skype’s scrollbar to scroll up. With IntellaMeet, your meeting notes are easily accessible.
Also, while you can write each other using Skype, there is only one thread of communication. With IntellaMeet, you can use the Textpad feature to start different threads on different topics of discussion.
In addition, Skype doesn’t have a virtual whiteboard.
IntellaMeet is superior to GetResponse. They are both popular tools used by business people. GetResponse is a marketing tool which doesn’t allow for collaboration.
IntellaMeet is superior to Google Calendar. They both enable date sharing. However, sharing is difficult with Google Calendar but easy with the Textpad component of IntellaMeet.
IntellaMeet is superior to Zoom, another video conferencing tool. However, Zoom doesn’t include external storage.
Are you ready?
Intellameet is free for the first 60 days.
Then, if you agree Intellameet is your new favorite tool, you can sign up for IntellaMeet and all its perks for only $5.00 a month.
How can the company afford such unbelievably low prices?
Since IntellaMeet is still in the beta stage, the company can afford to offer bottom-line pricing.
Take advantage of the $5.00 a month sign-up fee now. Once the tool is out of beta, expect the price to rise.
What happens if you sign up now and then the price goes up? No problem! IntellaMeet guarantees you’ll be grandfathered in and stay at the $5.00 per month fee.
Are You Ready to Sign Up?
In conclusion, IntellaMeet combines state-of-the art software with technology already available to provide a seamless user experience.
All your needs are met with IntellaMeet, your virtual meeting and collaboration tool.
In addition, the tool is easy-to-use with an unbelievable price.
Use the tool to conduct a stress-free virtual meeting, improve your relationships with your clients, and save money while you’re conducting your business.
Go to IntellaMeet.com and sign up today.
This was a sponsored post, but opinions enclosed herein are my own.
How Anyone Can Make Money From Just Playing Games Online!
How would you like to get paid just for playing games online? There are many companies that pay those who play games, whether on their phones or on their computers. If that sounds like fun click here read all about it. You will also see all the sites that really pay.
Powered by Kingged.com
Where Quality Content Is King!