Are you looking for an Instasize review?
You are in the right place.
This Instasize guide will explain
What is Instasize?
How to edit an Instasize photo to send to Instagram or other social media sites.
How to use Instasize without premium.
Let’s start the review of the Instasize photo editor.
Have you ever heard, “Creativity is intelligence having fun?”
The quote is by Albert Einstein, a famous scientist.
Fun is definitely what you’re about to have.
In addition to being fun, the InstaSize app that edits photos, videos, and collages is easy and quick to use.
The tool is perfect for busy bloggers and other content creators.
After all, 65% of the population will understand your content better by looking at your image.
Also, according to recent figures, Instagram, the popular image sharing site, has 800 million users. UPDATE: (January 2019: Instagram is up to one billion users.)
All these people will get energized, engaged, and excited by the dynamic creations you will make with InstaSize.
If you’re not already familiar with InstaSize by the end of this tutorial, you’ll not only be familiar, but you’ll be rushing to install the app so you can Instasize a picture.
Are you ready to make your first Instasize photo? For sure, it won’t be your last.
What is InstaSize?
InstaSize is an all-in-one image editing app that integrates seamlessly with Instagram. Since its launch a couple of years ago, InstaSize boasts 200 million downloads and 15 million users worldwide!
You use InstaSize for fast, powerful and easy photo editing on mobile. Quickly create collages, photos, and videos to share with friends and followers on any social network.
You can use the InstaSize app with portraits, candid photography, and social media posts.
InstaSize requires iOS 10.0 or later. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and is available in most languages.
When you type Instasize into a browser, don’t be mistaken on the spelling. Some people mistakenly type instazise.
Why You Need InstaSize
- Over 50 filters and tools are at your disposal.
- The InstaSize app has special effects. The filters are customized to bring out the bright, crisp colors in your photos.
- Each collection has a variety of filters. For example, the Lush Collection on the Premium plan has 3 filters. By varying the filters, you maintain a cohesive feel throughout your social media content or wherever you place your images.
- The app is updated monthly. As a result, your photos and videos will always look different.
- InstaSize has a free, 7-day trial. Take it for a test run before deciding if you want to keep the app.
- Family sharing: Over 6 family members can use the app.
- To edit Instasize photos, use the app’s photo cropper.
- There are no ads with the premium account.
- You can cancel anytime.
- The people at InstaSize are friendly. This is important in the event you need assistance. Just email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Video tutorials exist. InstaSize is easy to use but it’s reassuring the videos exist if you need direction.
- You can use your Instasize photo as your Apple watch face.
- InstaSize seamlessly integrates with Instagram.
- You can retouch photos with beauty tools. For example, you can get rid of acne, tan skin, and whiten teeth when you click the Portrait icon. It’s true! You can make perfect selfies!
- Using InstaSize is quick. Busy bloggers need tools they can use quickly. Since InstaSize is an app, you can edit on the go. You don’t need a computer.
- You can choose from a wide variety of collage layouts.
- Add creative text to photos and videos. Your professionally-crafted text takes on an artistic feel. Look:
- You can add colorful borders as well. The vibrant colors will ensure your posts on Instagram and other social media sites get noticed. 30 colors are available for both borders and font color. Notice the marble border I put around my graphic.
- Do you want an endless stream of text options? Hit the “Shuffle” button.
How to InstaSize a Photo
How to use Instasize App Examples:
This is the photo I chose to edit:
Step 1: Open the app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Click the plus sign to choose a photo from your photo library.
Step 3: Give InstaSize permission to access your photo library.
Step 4: Choose the format. Your choices are Photo, Video, or Collage.
Step 5: Select from your photo library the photo or video you want to edit.
Step 6: Choose your filter. You will see your filter choices appear. You are able to preview how your photo will look after you select the filter.
I wanted to choose a filter that would make the colors in my flowers more prominent. There were so many filters, I felt like I’d be scrolling all day! You will see black and white filter choices as well. Your choices include filters that mute the colors, filters that make the roses prominent but not the background, and many other options.
There are even filters called Rose and Bloom. In the end, I chose Osaka.
How to use Instasize without premium:
You naturally have more choices with the Premium version than you do during your free trial.
Step 7: Apply the effects.
Next to the filter icon at the bottom of your screen, you’ll see your Effects options. Your choices are Exposure, Contrast, Lux, Brightness, Sharpness, Saturation, Tint, Warmth, and Vignette.
These were the effects I applied to my image:
Exposure: I wanted brighter followers, so I bumped the Exposure to 10.
Contrast: A contrast between the red and the green should make these red flowers stand out even more, so I increased the contrast to 40.
Lux: This filter makes details stand out that weren’t noticed before. I boosted Lux to 33. The details in the flowers behind the roses were suddenly visible. The Lux Instasize feature will definitely enhance your images.
Brightness: Obviously taken on a cloudy day, the photo needed brightening. I shot Brightness up to 50, the maximum.
Sharpness: I shot Sharpness up to 46. The roses did indeed become sharper.
Saturation: I love this effect! Color popped out I hadn’t noticed before like the yellow leaves on the right.
Tint: Not used.
Warmth: I actually lowered the warmth to -22. My roses seemed redder when I did.
Vignette: The effect cast a shadow around my image. I did not apply it.
Step 8: Add your text. Next to the portrait icon is an icon with lines on it. Click to add text. You can add more text by clicking the “T.”
Various styles will appear. Click to make your selection! If you want to mix up the styles, tap “Shuffle.”
When you click “Edit text,” a color palette comes up. You can change your font color.
Step 9: Click Done and choose what you want to do with your graphic. You can send your creation directly to Instagram or Snapchat. You can save it to your image library and so forth. You can even send it to other photo-editing apps like Snapseed.
Would you like to see my creation? You can really see the improvement in contrast to the original photo.
“I have used several apps for editing and or making collages or editing videos but this is the best one thus far.”
“Honestly, I love using this app! It gives me the option of using so many things for free!”
“[When] I first got InstaSize it was cool; it let me tan skins and whiten teeth and set flowery backgrounds…”
Premium is a $4.99 USD/monthly subscription that provides access to the entire collection of filters, beauty retouching tools, and professional fonts, updated monthly.
How to Get InstaSize
- Go to InstaSize.com. They will text you the link to download the app.
Wrapping Up: Instasize Review
If you like choices, this app is for you!
I had a great deal of fun playing with the different choices this app allows.
This post explained how to Instasize pictures.
InstaSize is definitely the photo editor made for creatives.
This app is truly amazing. With the variety of combinations to choose from, you’ll feel like a kid in a candy store.
The effects are magical. This review just scratched the surface of all you can do with the InstaSize app.
You can have fun being creative and making masterpieces too.
Join millions of content creators who trust and use InstaSize for fast, powerful and easy editing on mobile.
Download the InstaSize Photo Editing App today or go straight to the App Store. You will definitely feel the photo editor love after you do.
Please share so other content creators discover the magic of sprucing up their content with InstaSize.
Note: This was a sponsored post but the opinions contained herein are my own.
How Simple Graphic Design Software Will Make You Blog Better, 5 Free Ways
What is Instasize?
Instasize is a photo-editing and video-editing app.
How do you get the whole picture to fit in Instagram?
Use Instasize to change the pixels. For Instagram, you want square. I recommend 1080×1080.
Can you use Instasize for free?
Yes, but you won’t get the same features. For example, you won’t be able to resize your image for Instagram.
How much is the Instasize app?
The basic plan is free. To take full advantage of the app’s features, you need to spend $4.99 which is the cost of the app.
You can find information about Instasize video here: site:www.mostlyblogging.com
Janice Wald is the founder of MostlyBlogging.com and co-founder of the Mostly Blogging Academy. She is an ebook author, blogger, blogging coach, blogging judge, freelance writer, and speaker. She won the Best Internet Marketer Award and the Best Blogger Award at the 2021 Infinity Blog Awards. Wald was also nominated as 2019 Best Internet Marketer by the Infinity Blog Awards and in 2017 as the Most Informative Blogger by the London Bloggers Bash. She’s been featured on Small Business Trends, the Huffington Post, and Lifehack.