Welcome to the Inspire Me Monday Linky Party for May 7. Happy May! We are so glad you decided to join us!
Weekly Wrap Up
It was an exciting first week in May.
- My book AN INSIDER’S GUIDE TO BUILDING A SUCCESSFUL BLOG was featured on Hugh Roberts’ blog. Hugh even took me on a trip down memory lane as he shared my favorite song from the 1980’s.
- Ryan Biddulph hosted me on his blog this week and published my guest post, “Why You Need to Aggressively Branch Out to Get Blogging Help: 20 Tips.”
- A contributing writer to an authority blog wrote a case study detailing the steps I took to tag a post that now ranks on Google.
- Another blogger recommended by group Pinterest board as a way bloggers can grow their blog traffic using Pinterest. Note: Access to my Pinterest board is complimentary with a newsletter signup.
- The PixTeller contest officially ended. The winners of the lifetime premium accounts are Andrea, Esme, Wendy, and John. Winners were randomly chosen from the comments left on the post. Thanks for participating if you left a comment.
My first choice for Most Inspirational Post went to John’s 18 Free Ways to Promote Your Blog. John’s tips have merit. He offers a valuable checklist for making sure you haven’t forgotten any avenues of promotion.
My next choice for Most Inspirational Post went to 5 Ways to Make Money by Blogging. Bloggers always want to know how to monetize. The admin of Bob for Her tells you.
Last Week’s Most Popular Post was Creamy Nut Fruit Vegan Nacho Cheese. Congratulations to all the winners!
Although not required, for organizing this networking event, it is considered polite to follow your hostess.
That’s me! I’m Janice!
Meet Your Hostesses
The linkup will be seen on four blogs. Each host picks her own two favorites. In addition to exposure here, graphics from the winning posts are pinned to the Inspire Me Monday Pinterest Board.
Emily- Simple Life of a Fire Wife
Blog: Life on Oak Hill
Janice- Mostly Blogging (That’s me! Welcome!)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mycurrentnewsblog
BonBon – Farmhouse 40
Nicole – Mama Of Many Blessings
Guests, please share this post on your blogs and social media, so the Inspire Me Monday Linky Party continues to grow.