Welcome to the Inspire Me Monday Linky Party!
Welcome to Inspire Me Monday for the week of January 27! It’s such a pleasure to have you join us. 🙂
Let’s start with what I’ve been up to in the past week. One of my posts, How to Increase Your Blog Traffic Using Google Analytics, had many more page views than my norm. I hear that’s what’s called “going viral!”
- How to Write a Killer Blog Post
- I was a guest blogger: 6 Easy Ways You Can Write a Successful Blog Post
- How To Know if She is a Keeper: A Study
- How to Increase Your Blog Traffic Using Google Analytics – According to WordPress, the post received my record-high number of “likes!”
- 7 Easy Ways You Can Increase Your Blog Traffic Using Google
- How Bloggers Can Focus: The post contains notes and a video from my first blogging conference.
As you can see, I had another busy week!
Meet Your Hostesses!
Each host picks their own favorites so people should check out each blog to see if they were featured. We will ease into things now that’s it a new year, but going forward each of us will pick two of our favorite posts and feature them in the Inspire Me Monday Facebook group. The party is live until Friday.
It is considered polite to follow your hostesses.
CJ – Morsels of Life
Emily- Simple Life of a Fire Wife
Erin-Table for Seven
Kori- Just Another Mom
Janice- Reflections (Welcome, that’s me!)
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mycurrentnewsblog
Brandi – Being Fibro Mom
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Is Your Online Business Ready for Voice Search?Currently, 41% of adults and 55% of teens conduct voice searches daily. Older adults also like it because it makes them feel tech-savvy, while for teens and millennials it’s considered cool Click here to see strong reasons why every online business, including YOURS need to start taking voice search seriously.
Powered by Kingged.com
Where Quality Content Is King!