Are you in the mood for some 2020 good vibes quotes?
The end-of-the-year holidays are upon us.
The holidays are about gratitude, in other words, positivity.
Positive quotes help provide positive thoughts like nothing else.
By the time you’re done reading this post:
You’ll know why you should use positive vibe quotes in your writing and on social media.
You’ll have an arsenal of positive 2020 quotes so you can use this post as a resource.
You’ll also have suggestions for free tools to use to make social media quote posts. In addition, and you’ll be able to find your good vibes quotes for use on social media or your blog.
Are you ready for the best 2020 vibes quotes?
Value of Positive Quotes
Postive vibe quotes are trendy.
Check out these stats:
On Instagram, at the time of this writing, there are over 4 million hashtags for posts with positive quotes. over 19 million hashtags for inspirational quotes, over 21 million hashtags for motivational quotes, and over 6 million hashtags for success quotes.
You can grow your social media accounts by posting good vibes quotes.
For example, you can grow your Instagram account. In fact, the Instagram account @positivediaries has 592,000 followers at the time of this writing. The account holder monetizes the Instagram account.
Good vibe quotes can be used in so many places, they are versatile. Keep an arsenal of them for use on your blog and social media.
When words fail you, use other people’s positive words. Do you ever use famous quotes when you speak? I do.
On your blog, good vibes quotes make a great hook in your post introduction. Be sure to give the source of the quote.
Also, quotes are great to include in your Instagram posts and your Instagram captions. A good vibes caption will engage your followers.
The Twitter crowd loves happy vibes quotes as well.
Make sure you use quote hashtags so people can find your quotes on social media.
Good Vibes Quotes for 2020
I asked respondents to share their three favorite quotes.
Bring on the positive vibes for 2020:
1. “Arrange whatever pieces come your way.” —Virginia Woolf
2. “The beginning is always today.” —Mary Shelley
3. “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” —J.K. Rowling
Quotes provided by Kimberly Back
4. Yogi Berra: “I tell the kids, somebody’s gotta win, somebody’s gotta lose. Just don’t fight about it. Just try to get better.”
5. Emily Dickinson: “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.”
6. Maya Angelou: “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
Quotes provided by Chris Tepedino, a writer for AutoInsuranceEZ.com
7. “Don’t worry about a thing
‘Cause every little thing gonna be alright.”
8. “Do your best, and forget the rest.”
-Tony Horton of P90X
9. “Believe THEre is GOOD in the world.”
Quotes provided by Sara Routhier
I’m more than happy to share book quotes that surely inspire good vibes:
10. “Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.” – Anne of Green Gables, L.M. Montgomery
11. “At any rate, that is happiness; to be dissolved into something complete and great.” – My Antonia, Willa Cather
12. “And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” – East of Eden, John Steinbeck
Quotes provided by Rachel Davidson
13. “Today I choose to be happy because I can.” (Source did not provide attribution.)
14. “He who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right” – Will Smith
15. “You only fail when you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
Quotes provided by Eric Haim
16. “Such as I am, I am a precious gift.”
Zora Neale Hurston
17. “The miracle of your existence calls for celebration every day.”
18. “One who has health has hope, one who has hope has everything.”
Quotes provided by Lisa Swift-Young
Sharing with you some of the good vibe quotes with wisdom I try to live by every day:
These are all from my recent favorite speaker, Jordan Peterson. These are my select favorites from his list of 42 Rules for Life.
19. “Imagine who you could be, and then aim single-mindedly at that.”
20. “Always place your becoming above your current being.”
21. “The person you are listening to might know something you need to know; listen so they will share it.”
22. “Make friends with people who want the best for you.”
23. “Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.”
Quotes provided by Dane Kolbaba
24. “Your vibe attracts your tribe.” (Source unknown)
25. “Tribes are not to be trifled with. Your ability to thrive depends on the tribe.” -Scott Perry
26. “You have to find a tribe.” -RuPaul
27. “You don’t need to change your message, you
need to change your tribe.” -Suzette Vearnon
Quotes provided by Cynthia Stone, Www.iamtherelationshipguru.com
28. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
29. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
30. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lamai
Arthur Ruth, Memphis Maids
31. “Go where your energy is reciprocated, celebrated, and appreciated.” – Unknown
32. “Speak as if it has already happened, and it will.” -Law of Attraction Live
33. “Nobody glows more than a woman who let the hurt go.” – Unknown
34. Todd Chrisley: “You can choose to be either bitter or better.”
35. Jackie Kennedy Onassis: “I want to live my life, not record it.”
36. Jessie James Decker: “I’m not perfect, but I do my best.”
37. “Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in the quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.”
-Mary Jean Irion Writer, Poet
38. “The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. “This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before.”
― Maya Angelou
40. “The only thing stronger than fear is hope.”
41. “You’ve always had the power, my dear. You just had to learn it for yourself.”
42. “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.”
Quotes provided by Lucy Harris
43. “Impossible is just an opinion, don’t buy it.” – Robin Sharma
44. “Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have.” – Zig Ziglar
45. “Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game.”– Terry Paulson
Quotes provided by Joe Flanagan
46. “Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in the quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.”
-Mary Jean Irion Writer, Poet
47. “The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. “This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before.”
― Maya Angelou
Quotes provided by Wendy Gonzalez
Are you ready for some more 2020 positive vibes?
2020 Positive Quotes for Babies
Rainbow Baby Quotes
49. “It takes both the sun and the rain to make a beautiful rainbow.” – Cinderella
50. “My teacher asked my favorite color. I said ‘rainbow.'” – Saket Assertive
51. “If life is so blue, then select another color from the rainbow.” Buzzle.com
52. “Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” – Anonymous
Quotes provided by Mother 2 Mother
Free Tools to Make Good Vibes Quotes
You can make new vibes quotes with these free graphic design tools.
This good vibes quote was made with Slickwords.
This is a screenshot of your choices using the Quotes app. This shows your choices on both the free and paid plans. The premium choices have a lock on them.
Notice the app suggests love vibes quotes. Wouldn’t these be great for your Valentine’s Day posts?
Where to Find Positive Vibes Quotes
Happily, there are many free tools to make social media quote posts and many places you can find quotes for social media and your blog. For example, did you know Goodreads has an extensive positive vibes quote selection?
Tumblr is also a great resource for good vibe quotes. Since Tumblr is a microblogging site, and quotes are generally short, Tumblr is a free site that you can use to find positive words.
Additionally, Instagram is a valuable resource due to the overwhelmingly large number of inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive quotes, and success quotes you will find there.
Wrapping Up: Positive Vibes Quotes
Good Vibes Quotes: FAQ
What are positive vibes?
Positive vibes are the positive feelings you get from someone or something.
What makes good vibe quotes?
A quote that enables people to relate on an emotional level. The emotion can range from courage to compassion.
In closing, when you feel positive vibes, the Beach Boys and their classic song, “Good Vibrations” comes to mind.
Whether you use the quotes to hook your blog post readers, cheer someone up, or make someone smile on social media, you’ll be glad you have these quotes by your side ready to use in 2020.
Readers, please share so people possibly in need of a smile in 2020 discover these good vibes 2020 quotes.
I look forward to your suggestions in the comments section: Do you know any good vibes quotes you can add to the list? What was your favorite good vibes quote?
Janice Wald is the founder of MostlyBlogging.com. She is an ebook author, blogger, blogging coach, blogging judge, freelance writer, and speaker. She was nominated as the 2019 Best Internet Marketer by the Infinity Blog Awards and in 2017 as the Most Informative Blogger by the London Bloggers Bash. She’s been featured on Small Business Trends, the Huffington Post, and Lifehack.