UPDATE: Are you in the mood for some 2022 good vibes quotes?
Have you ever thought to yourself, “I need good vibes quotes?”
Positive quotes help provide positive thoughts like nothing else.
There are many advantages to good vibes quotes:
- You can use good vibes quotes to be inspired.
- You can use good vibes quotes to inspire others.
- You can use good vibes quotes for specific situations.
- You can use good vibes quotes for situations in general.
By the time you’re done reading this post:
You’ll know what a vibe quote is.
You’ll know why you should use positive vibe quotes in your writing and on social media.
You’ll have an arsenal of positive 2022 quotes so you can use this post as a resource.[Quotes provided by Mybalancedspace.com, a project about improving your life.]
Bookmark this list so you have good vibes quotes for 2022. If ever you feel down and disheartened, you can look at this list and remember that you matter.
You’ll see many examples of good vibes quotes images. When you make your own and post them on social media sites, be sure to include good vibes hashtags.
You’ll also have suggestions for free tools to use to make social media quote posts. In addition, you’ll be able to find your good vibes quotes for use on social media or your blog.
Are you ready for the best 2022 vibes quotes?
Value of Positive Quotes
Positive vibes quotes are timely.
Consider these comments from my friend after seeing the positive quotes I post to my Instagram account:
“We mostly hear hateful, negative, overwhelming, frightening, sad with the virus, and politics, but when you read something positive, it helps you remember that we can be positive. We can get through this.
If I say something positive to someone, it can make their day. I really mean it.
People can be mean-spirited. There is so much exclusivity.
When I read positivity like what you write, it helps me remember that people can be positive.
We are experiencing unbelievable things we’ve never experienced.
Young people, especially, don’t have a background full of positivity.
Many people also feel this way.
I look forward to reading your next positive thought.”
Positive vibe quotes are trendy.
Check out these stats:
On Instagram, at the time of this writing, there are over 4 million hashtags for posts with positive quotes. over 19 million hashtags for inspirational quotes, over 21 million hashtags for motivational quotes, and over 6 million hashtags for success quotes.
You can grow your social media accounts by posting good vibes quotes.
For example, you can grow your Instagram account. In fact, the Instagram account @positivediaries has 592,000 followers at the time of this writing. The account holder monetizes the Instagram account.
Good vibe quotes can be used in so many places, they are versatile. Keep an arsenal of them for use on your blog and social media.
When words fail you, use other people’s positive words. Do you ever use famous quotes when you speak? I do.
On your blog, good vibes quotes make a great hook in your post introduction. Be sure to give the source of the quote.
Also, quotes are great to include in your Instagram posts and your Instagram captions. A good vibes caption will engage your followers.
The Twitter crowd loves happy vibes quotes as well.
Make sure you use quote hashtags so people can find your quotes on social media.
Positive Energy Quotes
Good vibes quotes come in all forms. For instance, there are positive energy quotes.
You can use positive energy quotes in several ways. For instance, you can focus on the “positive” in “positive energy quotes” and use them to be optimistic. In addition, you can focus on the “energy” in “positive energy quotes and use them to keep yourself moving, for example when you exercise.
Here are Positive Energy Quotes I found at Slickwords.com.
“You are successful the moment you start moving toward a worthwhile goal.”
Isn’t this a perfect positive energy quote to reach exercise goals?
Here is another positive energy quote:
This is an inspirational positive energy quote to reach any kind of goal.
The following good vibes quotes were collected from experts. However, the truth is that the best vibes vary for each individual.
For instance, some people feel the best vibes listening to a Spotify playlist. Others feel the best vibes reading inspirational good vibes quotes. If you are in the latter group, read on.
Good Vibes Quotes for 2021
I asked respondents to share their three favorite quotes.
Bring on the positive vibes for 2021:
1. “Arrange whatever pieces come your way.” —Virginia Woolf
2. “The beginning is always today.” —Mary Shelley
3. “Anything’s possible if you’ve got enough nerve.” —J.K. Rowling
Quotes provided by Kimberly Back
4. Yogi Berra: “I tell the kids, somebody’s gotta win, somebody’s gotta lose. Just don’t fight about it. Just try to get better.”
5. Emily Dickinson: “Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul – and sings the tunes without the words – and never stops at all.”
6. Maya Angelou: “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
Quotes provided by Chris Tepedino, a writer for AutoInsuranceEZ.com
7. “Don’t worry about a thing
‘Cause every little thing gonna be alright.”
8. “Do your best, and forget the rest.”
-Tony Horton of P90X
9. “Believe THEre is GOOD in the world.”
Quotes provided by Sara Routhier
I’m more than happy to share book quotes that surely inspire good vibes:
10. “Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it yet.” – Anne of Green Gables, L.M. Montgomery
11. “At any rate, that is happiness; to be dissolved into something complete and great.” – My Antonia, Willa Cather
12. “And now that you don’t have to be perfect, you can be good.” – East of Eden, John Steinbeck
Quotes provided by Rachel Davidson
13. “Today I choose to be happy because I can.” (Source did not provide attribution.)
14. “He who says he can and he who says he can’t are both usually right” – Will Smith
15. “You only fail when you stop trying.” – Albert Einstein
Quotes provided by Eric Haim
16. “Such as I am, I am a precious gift.”
Zora Neale Hurston
17. “The miracle of your existence calls for celebration every day.”
18. “One who has health has hope, one who has hope has everything.”
Quotes provided by Lisa Swift-Young
from Pause 2 Praise: 30 Days to Happier and Healthier Relationships with Your Adult Children
Sharing with you some of the good vibe quotes with the wisdom I try to live by every day:
These are all from my recent favorite speaker, Jordan Peterson. These are my select favorites from his list of 42 Rules for Life.
19. “Imagine who you could be, and then aim single-mindedly at that.”
20. “Always place your becoming above your current being.”
21. “The person you are listening to might know something you need to know; listen so they will share it.”
22. “Make friends with people who want the best for you.”
23. “Set your house in perfect order before you criticize the world.”
Quotes provided by Dane Kolbaba
24. “Your vibe attracts your tribe.” (Source unknown)
25. “Tribes are not to be trifled with. Your ability to thrive depends on the tribe.” -Scott Perry
26. “You have to find a tribe.” -RuPaul
27. “You don’t need to change your message, you
need to change your tribe.” -Suzette Vearnon
Quotes provided by Cynthia Stone, Www.iamtherelationshipguru.com
28. “Be happy with what you have. Be excited about what you want.” – Alan Cohen
29. “Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.” – Albert Einstein
30. “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lamai
Arthur Ruth, Memphis Maids
31. “Go where your energy is reciprocated, celebrated, and appreciated.” – Unknown
32. “Speak as if it has already happened, and it will.” -Law of Attraction Live
33. “Nobody glows more than a woman who let the hurt go.” – Unknown
34. Todd Chrisley: “You can choose to be either bitter or better.”
35. Jackie Kennedy Onassis: “I want to live my life, not record it.”
36. Jessie James Decker: “I’m not perfect, but I do my best.”
37. “Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in the quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.”
-Mary Jean Irion Writer, Poet
38. “The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. “This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before.”
― Maya Angelou
40. “The only thing stronger than fear is hope.”
41. “You’ve always had the power, my dear. You just had to learn it for yourself.”
42. “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.”
Quotes provided by Lucy Harris
43. “Impossible is just an opinion, don’t buy it.” – Robin Sharma
44. “Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have.” – Zig Ziglar
45. “Winners lose more than losers. They win and lose more than losers, because they stay in the game.”– Terry Paulson
Quotes provided by Joe Flanagan
46. “Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in the quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow.”
-Mary Jean Irion Writer, Poet
47. “The mind, once stretched by a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
48. “This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before.”
― Maya Angelou
Quotes provided by Wendy Gonzalez
Are you ready for some more 2021 positive vibes?
2021 Positive Quotes for Babies
Rainbow Baby Quotes
49. “It takes both the sun and the rain to make a beautiful rainbow.” – Cinderella
50. “My teacher asked my favorite color. I said ‘rainbow.'” – Saket Assertive
51. “If life is so blue, then select another color from the rainbow.” Buzzle.com
52. “Don’t miss all the beautiful colors of the rainbow looking for that pot of gold.” – Anonymous
Quotes provided by Mother 2 Mother
Free Tools to Make Good Vibes Quotes
You can make new vibes quotes with these free graphic design tools.
This good vibes quote was made with Slickwords. Slickwords provided the quote.
UPDATE June 2020: At the time of this writing, Slickwords is not operational. The website has not been accessible for a week.
This graphic came from Slickwords, but I provided this good vibes quote. At Slickwords, you can add your own quotes. I find this a flexible option.
This is a screenshot of your choices using the Quotes app. This shows your choices on both the free and paid plans. The premium choices have a lock on them.
Notice the app suggests love vibes quotes. Wouldn’t these be great for your Valentine’s Day posts?
Where to Find Positive Vibes Quotes
Happily, there are many free tools to make social media quote posts and many places you can find quotes for social media and your blog. For example, did you know Goodreads has an extensive positive vibes quote selection?
Tumblr is also a great resource for good vibe quotes. Since Tumblr is a microblogging site, and quotes are generally short, Tumblr is a free site that you can use to find positive words.
Additionally, Instagram is a valuable resource due to the overwhelmingly large number of inspirational quotes, motivational quotes, positive quotes, and success quotes you will find there.
Good Morning Vibes
Good vibes quotes are inspirational at the beginning of the day. They motivate you to be productive.
How to use good vibes quotes to boost your good morning vibes:
Listen to a podcast. Many podcasters share good vibes quotes to start your day.
Share good vibes quotes with others to inspire them to have a productive day.
Put good vibes quotes on post it notes around your house. When you wake up in the morning, you’ll read them and be inspired to be your best self.
Sending Good Vibes Quotes
Sending good vibes quotes is easy.
How to send your good vibes quotes:
- Buy a Hallmark card. Hallmark is famous for putting good vibes quotes in greeting cards. You can give these with a gift or in U.S. mail. In addition, you can leave a card to greet someone when they wake up to start their day.
- Send the good vibes quote in the mail. Put the vibes quote in a card or on nice stationery.
- Put your good vibes quote on social media. If they are meant for individuals, tag them in DMs.
- Email your good vibes quotes. Use the subject line “Thinking of you.”
Your recipients will appreciate your thoughtfulness.
Good Vibes Quotes Updates
More Positive Vibes Quotes
Update July 2021
Here is another reason you might want to send good vibes quotes:
Perhaps you know someone who is ill. Sending good vibes quotes might make them feel better, emotionally if not physically.
Positive energy quotes can help people heal. When their mind is strong, it can help the body. At the very least, sending good vibes quotes will let them know you are thinking of them.
Everyone likes uplifting quotes but no one can use them more than people who are sick.
Wouldn’t this quote make your friend feel happy?
You can find many good vibes quotes at graphic design websites. I found this quote at the PosterMyWall website.
You can modify the good vibes quotes as needed when you use free graphic design tools. Here is a PosterMyWall tutorial.
I consistently use these good vibes quotes and sources of the vibe quotes as references since publication.
For instance, recently I used Helen Keller’s quote, “I am only one, but I am still one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.”
I also recently used Steve Martin’s positive vibes quote, “The public has a short memory.”
The source of both the quotes is Goodreads.
If you want to meet others interested in good vibes quotes, there are Quora Spaces devoted to good vibes quotes. You can access the Good Vibes Space community here. Here you can access the Quora Business Motivation Space.
It turns out there are so many kinds of positive vibes quotes, there are even good vibes quotes to support your friends’ businesses.
For instance, check out my favorite quote from this source: “When you support a small business, you are supporting a dream.”
This business-related quote is from Steve Jobs:
“You want to know who your real friends are? Start a business and ask for their support.”
January 2021 Update 1
The holidays just ended. I’m happy that this post about good vibes quotes, now over a year old, can continue to bring people joy at the holidays.
Additional sources of good vibes quotes:
This good vibes quote came from Snappa.
Here are good vibes quotes for bloggers. They were written by famous bloggers. For instance, here is a positive vibes quote about blogging from Brian Clark: “Blogging is a conversation, not a code.” You will find more positive vibes quotes for bloggers here.
Blogger Hazo Emma also published positive vibes quotes. Here you will find good vibes quotes for business people. Here is my favorite by Steve Jobs: “Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.”
January 2021 Update 2
After publication, I remembered one of my favorite all-time good vibes quotes.
The good vibes quote is from the movie “The Help.” Do you know the famous good vibes quotes from the movie?
Come on, say it with me.
“You is kind. You is smart. You is important.”
December 2020 Update
You can discover many good vibe quotes at Slickwords. In fact, I find many business quotes at Slickwords like the quote in the image.
How to find more business quotes:
- Use hashtags on Twitter. One of the advantages of Twitter is using hashtags to find the content you need. Use the hashtag #businessquotes on Twitter.
- Use hashtags on Instagram. One of the advantages of Instagram is using hashtags as well. Recently, Instagram became a search engine, so hashtags are not as needed as they used to be. Instagram is also a powerful source of inspirational quotes. Use the hashtag #businessquotes or #entrepreneurquotes on Instagram.
- BrainyQuotes is a great source of quotes.
- Goodreads is also a helpful source for all sorts of quotes including business quotes.
November 2020 Update 1
Resource: If you are looking for good vibes quotes, podcasts serve as an excellent resource. For instance, there is the Daily Quote show on the Parcast Network. You can access this good vibes only quotes podcast using Spotify.
November 2020 Update 2
As the holiday season approaches, remember Christmas quotes contain wonderful good vibes quotes. They can generate inspiration year-round.
For instance, Bob Hope once shared,
October 2020 Update 1
I read an interesting question on Quora. The question asked if there is a correct way to respond to good vibes quotes when you read them on social media.
This post is about how to come up with good vibes quotes. How to respond to good vibes quotes never occurred to me.
After reading the question on Quora, I felt I should add this section on how to repond to good vibes quotes.
Curious, I took to Instagram. I asked Instagrammers if there is a proper way to respond to good vibes quotes when you read them on social media. So far, only two people have responded. One said “yes,” and one respondent said “no.”
October 2020 Update 2
I earlier reported the variety of good vibes quotes amazes me. I discovered Ruth Bader Ginsburg quotes that certainly fall into this category.
Justice Ginsburg passed away last month. She was a hero in the area of Women’s Rights. Her inspiration to women and other minorities makes it fitting her quotes be included with these other good vibes quotes.
September 2020 Update 1
Subsequent to the publication of this post, I discovered Google found one of the good vibes quotes in this post so inspiration, the search engine giant chose to put the graphic in its image pack.
Do you see one of the top graphics to this post off to the left in the screenshot in the red square?
At the top of the screen at Google Images were the words “positive energy.” Those words are perfect to sum up a post about good vibes quotes.
September 2020 Update 2
I indicated there are all sorts of good vibes quotes: quotes about birthdays and rainbows for example. There are also money quotes that a future Mostly Blogging article may report on.
I recently discovered there are also money affirmations. An affirmation is an act of affirming something. Apparently, when you say these affirmations, the author maintains it helps money come to you.
September 2020 Update 3
People joke the first rule of 2021 will be to forget about 2020.
This year has been full of problems: A pandemic, massive unemployment, and racial protests are just three of them. As I write this, my own state of California is affected by raging fires.
When I originally composed this post at the end of 2019, I wanted to cheer people up around the holidays by posting quotes about vibes.
I didn’t know then that this post full of quotes about good vibes would be so helpful in 2020 to lift people’s spirits.
Hopefully, 2021 and 2022 will bring less turmoil. In the meantime, I’m happy people enjoy these positivity quotes.
Even without chaos, I believe positive quotes will always be trendy.
September Update 4
Canva has a new app called Canva Stories you can use to make your good vibes quotes.
The good vibes quote, “All out for pride” came with the template.
You can definitely use the Canva Stories app to make your good vibes quotes. The Canva Stories app is free.
September 2020 Update 5
I discovered another one of the good vibes quotes to share with you.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
September 2020 Update 6
This lengthy guide advised you how to find good vibes quotes.
There is a site devoted to all kinds of good vibes quotes: Humorous quotes, inspirational quotes, and motivational quotes just to name three types. Check out QuotesHumor.com.
The quote I chose to promote my content marketing article is “Be a goal digger.” It’s funny since the good vibes quote sounds like “gold digger,” and the quote is inspirational as well.
I also discovered there are yoga quotes and cold weather quotes. The supply of good vibes quotes seems endless!
I discovered you can use PicsArt to make good vibes quotes.
You can make this using PicsArt online. Here is a PicsArt tutorial.
June 2020 Update 1
In my last update, I reported there are Happy Birthday Quotes. I discovered there are all kinds of good vibes 2020 quotes.
For instance, if you go to Instagram and type “good vibes quotes,” you’ll see quotes with various related hashtags like
- #gvoquotes which stands for “Good Vibes Only Quotes.”
- #goodvibesquotes with all sorts of emojis at the end of the hashtag and so forth.
I also learned some people call the good vibes quotes “good vibes captions” since they put the quotes in their captions.
I look forward to blogging about more good vibes quotes in the months ahead. In fact, I already blogged about good vibes quotes people put on their Facebook status.
During the Coronavirus, adding good vibes quotes to your Facebook wall was common practice.
June 2020 #2
Due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus outbreak, many bloggers such as myself are publishing good mood vibes quotes.
Parade.com, for example, published 50 quotes that will help you live in the present instead of stressing what’s already transpired.
“You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf” is definitely one of the best vibes quotes I’ve heard to help people navigate tough times.
June 2020 Update 3
A question came up at Quora.com which asked how often you should post good vibes quotes on Facebook.
After all, sharing good vibes quotes is fun for you, but how often do people want to read quotes about vibes?
My answer centered around the goal for posting the good vibes quotes. If the person wanted to lift people’s spirits with good vibes quotes during the Coronavirus, perhaps they should post good vibes quotes during spikes of the virus.
On the other hand, if the person’s goal was to lift people’s spirits year-round, they should post good vibes quotes daily.
May 2020 #1
Happy Birthday Quotes
Have you heard of birthday quotes?
I just heard of birthday good vibes quotes and I wanted to share one with you.
This funny good vibes quote is by comedienne Betty White.
May 2020 Update #2:
To my surprise, I received two inspirational quotes on a business tips post.
What an interesting inspirational quote on a post about overseas business expansion: “To grow one has to take calculated risks.”
Do you agree? As you can see, the overwhelming majority of the Instagram community I asked agreed.
Was this a good vibes quote?
Here is the other vibes quote on the business post: “With great power comes great responsibility.”
In a rare result, everyone agreed with the vibes quote.
I’m not sure if these were actually good vibes quotes, but I received such a kick from my reader commenting in vibes quotes, I couldn’t resist and had to add them to this list.
You may find yourself in need of good vibes quotes.
Here’s what you can do:
You can bookmark this post so you have an arsenal of good vibes quotes at your disposal. Pinterest and Flipboard are two popular social bookmarking sites where you can save this content.
Next, I discovered how you can get more happy vibes quotes without needing a resource list.
Do you have the Amazon Echo device? Simply say to Alexa, “Alexa, tell me the quote of the day.”
Today, I received a quote from Madonna, “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.”
Finding the vibe of the day 2020 is easy when you have an Amazon Echo. I’m confident Google Assistant could also find you good vibes quotes for 2020 although I haven’t tried it myself.
While searching for data about good vibes quotes to add to this post, look what I discovered at Google.com:
Look at the first search term, “bad vibes.” If you are here for bad vibes, you will be disappointed. You only find good vibes quotes here.
Blogger Hazlo Emma reports people are drawing strength from positive vibes quotes during the Coronavirus pandemic as they shelter in place.
“We also published uplifting and inspirational quotes on our website in response to shutdown and quarantine life necessitated by the global overwhelming scare and panic of the Coronavirus pandemic.
So far, we have received comments from readers affirming how they are drawing strength from the quotes we compiled.”
During the Coronavirus pandemic, I held a positivity party. Join us and share happy vibes quotes.
Wrapping Up: Positive Vibes Quotes
Good Vibes Quotes: FAQ
What are positive vibes?
Positive vibes are the positive feelings you get from someone or something.
What makes good vibe quotes?
A quote that enables people to relate on an emotional level. The emotion can range from courage to compassion.
What is a good vibe?
According to Dictionary.com, “good vibe” is slang. The definition is “a positive feeling given off by a person, place, or situation.”
In closing, when you feel positive vibes, the Beach Boys and their classic song, “Good Vibrations” comes to mind.
Whether you use the quotes to hook your blog post readers, cheer someone up, or make someone smile on social media, you’ll be glad you have these quotes by your side ready to use in 2020.
UPDATE: Note: There are plenty of ways to spread positive vibes without offering good vibes quotes. For instance, during the holidays, a linen company spread positive vibes to sad children by building a magical-looking dollhouse for them (Source).
Readers, please share so people possibly in need of a smile in 2022 discover these good vibes 2022 quotes.
I look forward to your suggestions in the comments section: Do you know any good vibes quotes you can add to the list? What was your favorite good vibes quote?
Janice Wald is the founder of MostlyBlogging.com and co-founder of the Mostly Blogging Academy. She is an ebook author, blogger, blogging coach, blogging judge, freelance writer, and speaker. She won the Best Internet Marketer Award and the Best Blogger Award at the 2021 Infinity Blog Awards. Wald was also nominated as 2019 Best Internet Marketer by the Infinity Blog Awards and in 2017 as the Most Informative Blogger by the London Bloggers Bash. She’s been featured on Small Business Trends, the Huffington Post, and Lifehack.