The One Thing People Get Wrong About Blogging
Lesson 1 Chapter 1
Many bloggers operate under the false idea that blogging consists of publishing articles and getting people to read these by manipulating Google’s algorithm.
- Some play a “Chase the traffic” game.
- Some play the “Let’s spam others” game, contacting others through mass emails or social media messages.
- Others are in the link selling/buying/exchanging game.
- Or hunting for magic keywords.
- Some charge top dollars for info products.
But there is a different route:
- Create valuable assets, not just blog posts.
- Build an engaged community around these.
- Produce results day after day. Both for yourself and your readers.
- Build a stable business.
Let’s Make Your Blog Profitable
I challenge you to build your own profitable blog.
- If you have questions, want feedback, visit our Facebook group and ask others for their input.
If you find the course useful, you can do several things to return the favor.
- Please share this course with others.
- Please use my affiliate links to purchase any products.
- Please link to our blog from your site as useful resource.
This will help me keep my costs down.