Are you here for the best free marketing tools?
These best free marketing tools save you time and boost your ROI (Return on Time Invested).
Every day between now and January 5, the end of the 12 days of Christmas, I’ll be featuring a different category of best free marketing tools.
Each day a bite-sized blog post of blogging tools grouped by function for your convenience.
Bring on the Best Free Marketing Tools
Best Free Marketing Tools
- DesignEvo is a service that will make you a free logo.
- Designhill Logo Maker will also make you a free logo. I findDesignhill cool since the service will put your logo on merchandise. [Read: How to Quickly and Easily Make a Logo to Boost Your Brand.]
- NewOldStamp Email Signature I sign my Emails with my name and blog URL. It’s easy to put in place under your email signature.
- Michelle Schaeffer’s Hook Line Dynamic writes your email subject lines for you.
- The PosterMyWall Christmas Calendar As you can see, all PosterMyWall graphics are editable. I posted this graphic on Instagram and wanted my Instagram followers to know they could find the link in my bio.
Christmas is the biggest holiday of the year – and the perfect time to capture a wider audience on social media. For people who don’t know what to post, publish or say, we created the perfect solution.
The 2018 PosterMyWall Christmas Calendar covers 12 days of fun, interactive ways to engage with your followers online. Includes templates, tips, and some special magical tricks. I have already started to market my blog consultation services with the free templates that come in the calendar. Look:
I modified PosterMyWall’s template to advertise my holiday sale on my blog coaching rates.
Pay Per Click Marketing Tools
Google Adsense [Read: How to Make Money with Adsense.] If you’re looking to monetize with Pay Per Click Advertising, Google Adsense is a popular choice.
You can easily apply and be approved by the Google Advertising network to promote their ads on your website. You choose the size of the ad screen and the placement. Google claims ads relevant to your content are placed on your website.
I used to have Google Adsense, and that was my experience. Google Adsense has another purpose as well. Some companies pay you through your Google Adsense account. For example, the revenue-sharing site Hubpages pays its writers this way.
Best Email Providers List Alphabetically**
- Aweber has a 30-day free trial.
- Drip is free for up to 100 subscribers. Blogger Robin Khokar recommends Drip. “Drive first-time buyers as well as returning customers with personalized drips and intuitive workflows to trigger more conversions than before.”
- GetResponse is free for the first month.
- MailChimp is free if you have under 2,000 subscribers and send less than 12,000 emails per month.
- Coach David Lee calls MailerLite, “The Free Email Automation Tool.”
- SendPulse is free to use if your email list is under 2500 subscribers.
Readers, please share so bloggers and marketers discover these 12 best free marketing tools.
I look forward to your views in the comments section. Do you have any best free marketing tools you can suggest?
These tools first appeared on 137 Free Blogging Tools: How to Boost Blog Management Now.*
These email marketing services first appeared on Why These 7 Email List Providers Are the Best in 2021.**