Welcome to Our Happy Fall Blog Party!
As my post, 5 Reasons You Should Get Out of the House, explains, fall is my favorite season. It started this week on September 21 in my part of the world.
If I were to brainstorm autumn descriptive words, they’d be something like this:
- “Vanilla” – at this time of year people I know burn vanilla-scented candles. My daughters brew vanilla-chai tea.
- “Coffee” – In contrast to my daughters, my mug overflows with coffee. Even my students love the aroma when I pour some from my thermos.
- “Pumpkin” – Autumn wouldn’t be the same without our favorite pie, pumpkin pie. I find it’s perfect with coffee at breakfast time.
- Mints – Hickory Farms Mints are sold at the mall.
- Melodic – Holiday tunes are starting! They fill the air at stores by the end of autumn.
- “Flannel” is another autumn descriptive word. Plaid flannel is my favorite fall fashion.
- Boots – I can never have enough fashionable boots. Happily in fall, the weather turns cold enough for me to bring them out.
Celebrate with me!
Today’s party has food, decorations, and music.
In the comments section, you are encouraged to self-promote.
Introduce your blog to the other guests at the party. Tell the readers about your blog, and post a link to your favorite post, a recent post, your About page, your blog link, or anything you like.
I started the party by explaining that autumn is my favorite season, and I shared some autumn descriptive words. Do you agree? Can you share some autumn descriptive words with your blog post introduction?
Is fall also your favorite season? If not, what is your favorite season?
If you are not already following Mostly Blogging, I like new subscribers too.
At today’s blog party, we are having soft pretzels since soft pretzels are eaten at the German Beer Festival, Oktoberfest.
It wouldn’t be a party without music.
I’m a huge musical fan and have always loved “Try to Remember” about September from the musical “The Fantastics.”
Note: At other blog parties, guests return and leave different links to articles in different comment boxes. You are welcome to return as often as you like and leave links.
I am hoping others will be able to find new blogs to read and new bloggers to connect with.
Guests, if you think others would enjoy the networking opportunities at our Happy Fall Blog Party, please share on your social media and blogs. The more guests at the party, the more networking opportunities for all of us.