Update: Inbound is transitioning to Growth Hub.
Are you finding blogging confusing?
Are you finding blogging stats disappointing?
Are you finding difficulty meeting like-minded bloggers?
Inbound marketing is a technique that has you selling to your readers.
You don’t necessarily have to sell a product or service. You could sell them on the idea of subscribing to your blog.
The site Inbound.org teaches you how to earn the attention of potential readers, makes your site easy to be found, and draws customers to your website by producing interesting content.
Consider this comment from a reader—
I see so many bloggers, veteran and new, almost giving up because they aren’t getting traffic to their sites. Just this morning in a Facebook group, a young lady was talking about giving up.
[bctt tweet=”Veteran #bloggers need new ideas. Inbound.org can help. Inbound solves it all.”]
- It has discussion forum threads that enable you to ask a question in order to take all the confusion out of blogging. The questions are about Reddit, Twitter, Snapchat, and all sorts of topics that might help with your blogging. Comments are listed by recency, so you always stay current in discussion threads.
- You can answer other people’s questions and leave your link if you have an article answering the question another user asked. Inbound has 60 content topics, so the odds are favorable you will find a topic that interests you and that you have an article on in order to share it with new readers. You can filter your searches, so you can only see what interests you.
- The site lets you know about conferences being held around the world on these topics.
- The site lets you connect with new, like-minded, bloggers that you wouldn’t otherwise have had a chance to meet. Some of them share their social media, so you can connect with them in other places. You can also follow them at Inbound.org and get notified when they post.
- Speaking opportunities are made available at Inbound.org. Your expenses will be paid to the conference should you accept.
- If you are looking for speaking opportunities, Inbound.org offers you a place to advertise your expertise.
- If you are looking for a job as a ghostwriter, Inbound.org makes those opportunities available.
- If you have a job for other people, Inbound gives you a place to post it.
- Inbound Emails you articles you might find helpful. For example, I was mailed an article on how to improve copywriting skills. Since I’m not a marketer, this is a skill I would be interested in improving.
- The Inbound Originals section allows you to guest blog. You can create new articles just for this site and publish there.
- You can leave your link to get your article reviewed in order to better hone your writing craft.
- The Ask Me Anything section allows you to get your questions answered by experts. For example, blogging guru Rand Fishkin answers questions for users.
- Users get to upvote each other’s comments and articles. Upvotes lead to increasing your karma score.
- The articles are written by the best in the industry, so the site is good for content curation. You might want to use the articles in your future blog posts as references.
- Inbound has groups you can join. I am currently in seven groups including groups that pertain to social media and blogging. You don’t have to be a marketer to get value from the site.
- If you connect your social media accounts and Google Analytics with Inbound.org, you can earn badges.
- Hubspot Academy enables you becomes a certified marketer. Go through Inbound.org. Save college tuition!
Advantages to Using Inbound.org
- Using Inbound raises your self-esteem when your comments are upvoted and you earn badges.
- You become more knowledgeable. The groups like Hubspot give training, this leads to certificates and badges.
- You will make new connections in your niche. Sharing other’s work, commenting, and following the members will help you meet new people. Make sure the Inbound Social Share Button is activated on your site, so other people can share your work.
- They even have groups where you can find like-minded bloggers. Search “Groups” to find them.
- You can find new blogs to read.
- You can get new traffic by leaving comments or by leaving your links.
- Inbound is great for research since it contains articles you could use in your future posts
- You could also use them to pull quotes from people there to give your points validation. The bloggers at Inbound are often veteran bloggers which would give their quotes credibility. Many of them are professional bloggers and marketers.
- Inbound saves you time since it tells you how many minutes it will take you to read each article. You will be more organized if you can prioritize the blogs you read depending on the time you have.
- A chance to guest post for Inbound could also result in new readers for you.
- According to blogger TrickyEnough, if you can get a link from inbound.org, you will build your search engine ranking.
- They also promote articles that will be of interest to you on Facebook.
Blogger Neil Patel listed Inbound.org as one of the top content tools you can’t afford to live without.
In conclusion, Inbound has a reputation as a place for marketers, but as Keesha Metcalf (WealthCreateOnline) explains, every blogger is a marketer.
Inbound.org helps your blogging in the seventeen ways described. Inbound.org is a question and answer forum which broadens your knowledge and connections as a blogger.
There aren’t many sites that will allow you to leave your link without being branded a spammer, but Inbound.org is one of them. If you have blogged about the answer, you can leave your link. If you are looking for a new way to increase your knowledge, readership, and possibly money-making potential, go Inbound.
Readers, please share, so others know the advantages of using Inbound.org.
Had you heard of the site before? If you’ve used it, what were your experiences? Would you recommend it to others? I look forward to your views.
20 Super Easy Blog Ideas for Students To Make Extra Money On The SideWhether you are a student looking for some extra money on the side, or a new or seasoned blogger, you won't mind learning about ideas to help make extra money on the side, would you? Click here to read this and am sure you will be surprised at how awesome and easy it is to make extra money on the side as a blogger.
Powered by Kingged.com
Where Quality Content Is King!